1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

My Beautiful Bella RIP

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Judith, May 11, 2017.

1. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

My first sunrise in nearly ten years without my oh so precious Bella, no alarm bark this morning but was still hopefully waiting for it hoping and praying I was waking from a nightmare , poor Buddy woke twice through night wailing for his mum which broke our hearts, we were overwhelmed but the most wonderful and beautiful tributes to this most wonderful of Dobes who changed the minds of so many on just what a beautiful unique breed they are, my home feels so cold, the world has lost it's colour and my heart it's reason to beat , she was my reason to get up it the mornings my enthusiastic friend to go exploring my soft as silk shoulder to cry on in tough times my world has just stopped revolving .

• Empathetic Empathetic x 20
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss, it is always too soon but they will be with us in our hearts forever.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so, so sorry. As they say pictures contain thousands of words, you have shared resplendent novels with us of the beautiful and loving life that Bella lived. She is so loved and ever will be.
    It's too true, that the time we have is never enough. She is dearly missed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Drogon

Drogon Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss. :sorrow: Run free Bella

• Like Like x 1
  5. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry for your loss, Judith. We enjoyed your pictures as you, Bella and Buddy took your walks in the beautiful countryside. We'll miss her too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So very, very heartbroken to learn this.
    Bella is with you still but is running free with all her pals over the bridge.
    You and Buddy will need each more than ever now as you navigate your life with all the wonderful memories you created with Bella and will continue that tradition with Buddy. All the beautiful pictures you've shared of Bella and Buddy and the
    gorgeous countryside made all the more fantastic and awe inspiring by their presence.
    Thank you for sharing Bella with us, she will be greatly missed.
    You are in my heart and prayers Judith. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry....

I know how hard this is for you. Try to focus on the good times, we all know there were many.
    Remember she's not really gone. She's right there in that special place in your heart. Where she'll always be.

• THE EULOGY
      Look not where I was
      For I am not there
      My spirit is free
      I am everywhere

In the air that you breathe
      In the sounds that you hear
      Don't cry for me Mom
      My spirit is near

I'll watch for you
      From the other side
      I'll be the one running
      New friends by my side

Smile at my memory
      Remember in your heart
      This isn't the end
      It's a brand new start

By: Carol Kufner

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  9. salisa826

salisa826 Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry for your loss

10. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, Judith! Tears are running down my cheeks as I type. I so hoped that she was on the mend and to read this now is just heartbreaking!
    And that! OMG. That made me sob! Their heartbreak is even harder to bear. Bella will be missed by us all. {{{{HUGS}}}}

RIP Sweet Bella :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry Judith for your loss of precious Bella. She will forever be walking with you by your side. Rest in peace sweet girl. :sorrow:

12. DD4MSpock

DD4MSpock Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry for your loss... :sorrow:

13. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Judith. :(

I'm so sorry. I know there are no words to make you feel better now, only time will do that.

I do want to thank you though.
    Bella was probably the first dog who's name I could put with a face to when I was new here.
    Thank you for sharing so much of her over the years.
    When she had the litter with Buddy it kept me coming back everyday.

Know she will never be forgotten. Not by me anyway.

14. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of this. The photos of your beautiful Bella and her Buddy are all so lovely.

15. Brioddy

Brioddy Active Member

I am so so sorry and my heart is truly with you, an unavoidable tragedy we all must face with our dogs. All we can do is hold them in our hearts, and be forever gracious they were able to bless us with their company. Rip Bella, sweet pretty girl.

16. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry for you and your family.It is never easy. :sorrow: Prayers you heart finds peace.

17. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Judith, there are just no words but my heart breaks for you. She lived a blessed life with you and she'll forever be in your heart and soul. I loved that girl like my own and she was such a big part of this board so she's going to be missed by all.

Run free dear Bella. :sorrow:

18. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I lit my candle for your beautiful Bella last night, Judith! Tears ran down my face as I thought about you and the loss of Bella. Gosh, it's heartbreaking and no words can make it feel any easier :(

We share such an intense love and bond with our beautiful dobes and when we lose them the pain of their loss is overwhelming. It's only natural.

My deepest, heartfelt condolences to you. Also, sending a big hug and kiss to Buddy. Bless his heart!

RIP gorgeous girl! :sorrow:

19. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

20. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you we are all heartbroken she has taken my heart with her xx

• Empathetic Empathetic x 6