Magic

NamVetJoe

It is with great please I introduce a new member of the Doberman chat family. This is Magic, who would have thought that such a small dog could howl so for the first twenty minutes in his crate at bedtime. Will send better pictures soon. Right now he is such a smart dog that heIMG_5734.JPG IMG_2689.JPG is demonstrating how Doberman puppies can drive you crazy. second picture is his velcro move.IMG_2688.JPG [/ATTACH] IMG_2681.JPG IMG_2692.JPG

Gotta love them! He's got that look in his eye, bet he’ll be a handful hahaha!

Oooo puppy love. I have been having really bad puppy fever lately. I keep talking myself out of it. My breeder has a litter coming up. Trying hard not to. But I want a red female.
He is so cute. :hearteyes:

Yay! You got him! Congratulations! He’s so cute.

One day when you get the chance you’ll have to share how you chose him from all the others.

It is with great please I introduce a new member of the Doberman chat family. This is Magic, who would have thought that such a small dog could howl so for the first twenty minutes in his crate at bedtime. Will send better pictures soon. Right now he is such a smart dog that heView attachment 99800 View attachment 99801 is demonstrating how Doberman puppies can drive you crazy. second picture is his velcro move.View attachment 99802 [/ATTACH] View attachment 99803 View attachment 99804
Congrats! I sympathize with the howling lol. Hopefully it resolves quickly and swiftly and doesn't even come near to being as long as DeSoto’s month long (so far) battle. :rofl:

One look at that face and my thoughts went to; Let The Games Begin.

I look forward to your posts in the Naughty Puppy Thread.
He is so cute and adorable. Check in here frequently with sanity updates and of course puppy pictures!! We LOVE puppy pictures. :evilgrin:

When I arrived at the breeder'sIMG_2693.JPG ranch they told me to sit down and they would bring out the dam In comes this goofy Dobie mom jumps in my lap on the couch starts licking my face. The breeder's wife says well I guess she likes you. Now for the sire. Jeff walks in with this magnificent Doberman who could care less that I was there. Jeff gives me the treat to give him. I offer it to him he takes it turns away as if to say OK you can stay a while but I will be watching you.

More of my visit to follow.

This is a picture of the Sire with Jeff the breeder and dog handler

Back