Jasper is getting a sister

I took delivery of the new puppy play pen. I wanted something high so the dog doesn’t just hop over. They grow extremely fast. I stuck Jasper inside for reference. He was NOT happy about it. Its 40in high. Perfect size I couldn’t be happier.

I have a large waterproof puppy blanket to lay under it too, and a K9 ballistics bed. I think ill be using this outside when we introduce the dogs. I might be the only one home when she gets here so I want to keep her safe behind a barrier at first so I can control Jasper. You just never know!

View attachment 119992

Size reference- this thing is pretty big. Each panel is 32”x40”h
View attachment 119993
Jasper's like" What're you talking about? I'm tall!!
 
How exciting and she's so darn cute! I bet she'll be coming home close to 1 year from the date Phoebe came home.
 
How exciting and she's so darn cute! I bet she'll be coming home close to 1 year from the date Phoebe came home.

Its looking like August 14th, next Saturday. She was born June 17th, Jaspers is December 17th. And both of them have a mom named Winnie.

My coworker is getting a male the same day so we decided to just meet at his house to get both of our puppies at the same time. Should be a fun.
 
She was born June 17th, Jaspers is December 17th. And both of them have a mom named Winnie.
So now you're getting a big donkey who will be just like Jasper? :D
My coworker is getting a male the same day so we decided to just meet at his house to get both of our puppies at the same time. Should be a fun.
Oh that will be fun. All I can say is take lots of photos to share with us.
 
Aww congrats on the sweetie! It's good you are giving them their own space to get used to each other's smells and to be able to spend one on one time with mom and dad. Probably best anyways so he doesn't hurt her accidentally and her fast growing bendy legs! Enjoy!!! Puppyhood is going to go FAST.
 
Last edited:
I am absolutely exhausted. I should have taken more time out of work for this puppy. I only had today and tomorrow off. Maybe ill take the whole week next week I have 16 days to burn.

Anyways- pup is fast asleep. I had to give her a bath, clip her ears and clean her ears. She kinda sat in her poop when she was delivered lol.
 
She is soo cute! So... what did Jasper do? What does he think of her? What is her name?
 
She is soo cute! So... what did Jasper do? What does he think of her? What is her name?

At first he hated her. Like not good lol.. I almost thought to myself I made a big mistake. But I ended up bringing both to neutral ground- my moms house. Put her in a play pen and just played with Jasper. Once he was focused on his ball I let the puppy out to wonder around. He ignored her for hours both sharing my moms yard.

Then finally he play bowed and hopped all around her. She was actually scared lol. He was super playful. Now at home he is actually trying to initiate play- just too hyper for a tired pup.

I am happy.

243F5A5D-6843-4199-A807-8000B9973BA1.webp
 

Back
Top