Nice pull.View attachment 61351
Hooouuaagghhhh! Look at those Dobermans!
You know I love metal, don't you? Yeah, I really like Iced Earth. They're from Florida, I believe. Pandora also has introduced me to a lot of European metal that I had never been exposed to: Blind Guardian, Falconer, Hammerfall and so on.Nice pull.
You listen to that stuff?
I had never heard of them.
Has a sort of Iron Maiden meets Queensryche but with a bit more edge feel.
Flipping around the channels tonight, we landed on a movie that turned out to be about dogs. Appeared to have as its lead characters a German Shepherd and a little white Chihuahua.
Just as we tuned in, the GSD was getting attacked and vanquished by a vicious Doberman. A lot of CGI in the film.
A bit later we saw the appearance of a huge pack of Chihuahuas, and the leader talking about the birthplace of the breed. Anyone know what this movie is called?

Ah. That makes sense and I seem to recall the name as well. The Chi did say she was from Beverly Hills when the wise leader Chi said Chihuahuas are from where they were (you know, where the Mayan temples are and such).Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008) - IMDb ?
I never saw the movie...probably for good reason, LOL. It looked badly CGI'd and definitely cheesey. Kids eat it up though
Beverly Hills Chihuahua: Rescued Video clip of the handsome dobe is here!
I'll have to send this to Lisa.A famous (?) model www.topdobermann.tv Qund Perseo II from Lipar Land
Its good to see him exercising his Dobe! Dobe even got worn out before he did so he had his wife come pick her up. Seems like an ok owner.
Video title is click bait, lol.Thank you! Yes, I think I did mention his having a Dobe. I would like to know how he arrived at the breed though. I always wonder. You don't usually have this breed by accident.@Oh Little Oji - I think it was you that posted about Kevin Hart's dobe...? Look what I found browsing YT today.Its good to see him exercising his Dobe! Dobe even got worn out before he did so he had his wife come pick her up. Seems like an ok owner.
Video title is click bait, lol.
I don't really know who he is either, but then I don't keep up on much that is popular. I assume he is one of the crop of comedians turned actors. He and another tough black guy (Ice Cube, or Ice somebody?) made a humorous appearance on the most recent season of the Bachelor. They joined Ben on a date.I don't know who he is but he's got a beautiful Doberman!![]()
Never heard of them.Not sure if you've heard of the girl pop group, Little Mix? Anyways, their new video (Power!) feautures a Doberman. I haven't seen the video yet, not my sort of music and secondly I really dislike what they wear
View attachment 72863
Their designer needs to try a different drug. These costumes are way out there.I really dislike what they wear![]()
Never heard of them.
Wonder where they shot the video? Or how long they had to look for a C/D Dobe in the UK?