Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Famous Dobermans!

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Marinegeekswife, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

:D

2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Not a famous Doberman, but one appearing in a high profile TV show:

My wife and I watched The Bachelor episode not from Monday of this week, but the prior episode. :anonymous : One of the "group dates" saw the ladies going to a park where they were joined by some outfit that has dogs that do tricks. The women put on a show with the dogs for an audience. One of the canines: A Red Doberman, and surprisingly, cropped. Looked like a female to me, and a fairly nice looking one.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Lol, I used to make my hb watch that with me too! :anonymous : It's an interesting dynamic with that many people competing for one person.

4. Oh Little Oji

Yeah. Not quite sure why my wife and I have made it a thing to watch the Bachelor and The Bachelorette. It's one of the few shows we can agree on watching, and it used to be our thing to have some wine while doing so. My favorite part is the drama amongst the contestants. :bag: My least favorite thing is the kissing. Sheesh, this season is the worst. You've got one guy just having one girl after the next come in and swap spit with him. Then, there's the making a mockery of holy matrimony.
    But yeah, a Doberman on the episode before last.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Victoria Pendleton (British Olympic cyclist) with her 2 dobes, Stella and Mr Jonty...

8E9E5BA2-7DAB-4FD4-B919-7C41FE4CCD23.png 81170793-9052-4E1B-894E-C8E98D4F6A5A.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  6. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Is there a crop/dock law in the UK? ....

7. Viemarangelrock

Yes! Docking was banned in the UK in 2007 and ear cropping late in the 1800’s.

We either import from a country were it’s still legal or go through the route of adopting a C/D dobe via Dobermann Rescue UK and Europe, like we did.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Dobermans with or without are still Regal and all Doberman...they can't govern that!

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Viemarangelrock

I’ve had full tail and ears, C/D, docked but not cropped....it doesn’t change their personality, I adore them all :thumbsup2:

• Like Like x 2
  10. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

B2FC8246-F963-4A8F-91E1-E92E2A0F7484.jpeg

Kevin Heart. ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  11. Kimber1010

Kimber1010 New Member

Also in the movie is Kimber. There were actually 3 dogs filmed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Viemarangelrock

13. Oh Little Oji

Uugghh. Another recent instance of a celebrity (WWE "Superstsar") and reality show star having a Doberman; and this Doberman appears on the reality show. (Just saw a commercial on TV for it). Show is: Miz and Mrs. In fact an episode just started airing a few minutes ago on USA.
    TheMiz.jpg
    MizAndMrs.jpg

14. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

FCABB5F1-98B9-4169-9D7F-3C3A2E17F8F6.jpeg There was a Doberman act on America’s Got Talent not too long ago. Of course I’m technically challenged so I just put a screenshot instead of link. Sorry.

15. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I can't stand reality shows and I hardly could make it through this video to find out. :banghead:

The stillshot for the video is not their Doberman, its their Min-Pin. There is a red dobe in the video!

For being in shape themselves, the dogs are both overweight :confused-alt:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Priceless :spit: Thanks for digging deeper. That little critter is a min pin huh. I love the big-little arrangement and even looked into it. It's apparently a no-go unless I help out more with doggy duties...more?:bat:

17. Oh Little Oji

Agree on the overweight – especially for the Doberman! In the brief TV commercial, I thought the Dobe was pregnant. Oh, and (just from this picture) they should, please, hire someone to trim the poor Dobe's nails!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

E1AE054F-9111-4211-B72E-12FAA6853A4D.jpeg
    Look who adopted this cutie!

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  19. SabrinaFerrari

SabrinaFerrari Jr Member

Kendall Jenner has a Doberman as well. Fast forwarded all episodes to see even a peek of the pup, but nope.. not a chance. Also in the news making a big fuss (in Canada at least) her Dobe snapped or nipped someone, putting these poor pups in the limelight again. I can’t stand this. Why don’t people start to realize that whether it’s a chihuahua or a Great Dane, they will only be vicious depending on their upbringing.. same as people, geez. Hate seeing breeds/races under limelight for things they have no control over

Attached Files: