I hear you but yet she's still right there by your side and in your heart...2 years.
Feels like 200 without her![]()
it just gets more manageable.
I hear you Genny. I find myself calling the twins Rocky and Gracie. It doesn’t help that my birds call out their names frequently, so yes it’s hard. It’s been 29 yrs since I lost my first boy Rocky and 4yrs for my sweet Gracie. I don’t think a day goes by that I don’t think of them and my heart aches. I manage it most of the time but when the twins do something that only Rocky or Gracie would do, it’s like a scab being ripped off.It does? Cause I'm not feeling it right now. In my head I know it will get better, my heart just won't cooperate.![]()

I can't agree more! I've been here for 10 years and been through a lot of loss that was not even mine. I can still remember some of the first few dogs that were lost and I cried like a baby! I never realized that I could get close to animals that I've never even met! It made me realize that I was going to go through this again and again over the years. Truly heartbreaking. But we just love them so much!I am finding one of the hardest things about being part of DC is feeling the pain for everyone who loses a great friend. Words don't seem enough but tears are shed for you all!![]()
It’s certainly been an interesting journey and one of the most amazing to me things I have experienced.I can't agree more! I've been here for 10 years and been through a lot of loss that was not even mine. I can still remember some of the first few dogs that were lost and I cried like a baby! I never realized that I could get close to animals that I've never even met! It made me realize that I was going to go through this again and again over the years. Truly heartbreaking. But we just love them so much!
Oh no, I'm so very sorry.My girl passed 4 weeks ago from DCM. She was just 2 months shy of 4 years old.
