• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Daisy

Not that it helps, but I am sorry for the loss. Dont mean much when you love with all your heart. My girl passed 4 weeks ago from DCM. She was just 2 months shy of 4 years old. You just take care and heal your heart. I know what you're feeling.........be good.
 
Someday
By Unkown

Sometimes when you’re feeling sad
When all you want is me
I softly sit and gently put my head upon your knee
Some nights when your heart does ache
Worn out by the tears you weep
I quietly lie beside your bed
And guard you as you sleep
Somewhere far beyond this place
A land where all run free
I’m calmly watching over you
And waiting patiently
Someday when the time is right
Your voice will call to me
And I’ll continue running like the wind
Someday... wait and see

I didn’t know Daisy or you but I feel for anyone who has lost their best friend. Dogs provide us with so much joy and happiness for the short time that they are on this earth. Even though I didn’t know you two, I can tell that you loved her and are feeling a great deal of pain right now. I wish I could help, you have my deepest condolences.
 
It does? Cause I'm not feeling it right now. In my head I know it will get better, my heart just won't cooperate. :cry:
I hear you Genny. I find myself calling the twins Rocky and Gracie. It doesn’t help that my birds call out their names frequently, so yes it’s hard. It’s been 29 yrs since I lost my first boy Rocky and 4yrs for my sweet Gracie. I don’t think a day goes by that I don’t think of them and my heart aches. I manage it most of the time but when the twins do something that only Rocky or Gracie would do, it’s like a scab being ripped off.
Yes, I get tears but I also remember all the good times and it makes my heart smile.
 
I am finding one of the hardest things about being part of DC is feeling the pain for everyone who loses a great friend. Words don't seem enough but tears are shed for you all! :sorrow:
I can't agree more! I've been here for 10 years and been through a lot of loss that was not even mine. I can still remember some of the first few dogs that were lost and I cried like a baby! I never realized that I could get close to animals that I've never even met! It made me realize that I was going to go through this again and again over the years. Truly heartbreaking. But we just love them so much!
 
I can't agree more! I've been here for 10 years and been through a lot of loss that was not even mine. I can still remember some of the first few dogs that were lost and I cried like a baby! I never realized that I could get close to animals that I've never even met! It made me realize that I was going to go through this again and again over the years. Truly heartbreaking. But we just love them so much!
It’s certainly been an interesting journey and one of the most amazing to me things I have experienced.
Complete grief, for someone and the loss of their dog, that I never met.

But in some strange Internet way we did meet them.
Through the posts over the years, experiences, photos, and a connection we all share of not only this breed but dogs.
Mans best friend as they are called.
 

Back
Top