Crop Pics - Lets see your style!

Oh my DG, I've never seen an adorable post job like that! :thumbsup: Wish I would have thought of something like that when we were doing Della. ;)

My wife gets all the credit for the bling and fancy. She has been wanting a girl to dress up for a long time. She wants her first session of bite work with Waine to be in a bling harness and bows in her ears. Might make some interesting photos. Bling with Bite. Lol

forgot to mention....apart from the crop style,my favorite part of Nika's crop is that there is not one stitch mark visible!! Dont think they used any stitches after cropping..Have no idea how they did it (due to her lack of English the breeder couldn't explain to me)

5421408816_b25a0d173f_b.jpg
my first crop vet only used two stitches.. The new vet uses several and also a few staples for good measure.

Of course Gigi was here for Thanksgiving. I was watching her after she finally exhausted herself, Drake and Greta too, thank God. Realized I don't have a pic of her crop on here. I'll have to look and see if I have any nice head shots, or maybe break out the camera. She has a really nice crop that I need to share.

Not sure about styles, I personally don't like cropping ears. But I got my dobie with cropped ears. So I guess I'll just show you and let you decide what it is!

Stare.jpg

OMG these babies are gorgeous! My 8 week old comes home tomorrow and the vet that the breeder uses waits until they are 20-25lbs. So, I am looking for the style I want. I don't want super short that might say, "hey I'm going to eat your kids" (lol) but something in between military and medium. He will be a service dog for me, I'm a veteran, so I like the military crop, but not too short.

Has anyone who has had the military crop had any "complaints" when taking your dobe in public places (ie dog park, around the block, etc)? I mean, as a service dog, no one should be trying to pet him anyway.

Wow, doberman are ALL SO beautiful! It was a hard decision for me to do the crop: he was such a cutie as a puppy, and he had such a personality that I loved him even as he was growing into this super goofy dog with extra large ears! But since they were flipping over constantly, the decision was made to do the cropping. After the right recommendation for a vet, choosing a style and length meant looking at hundreds of pix. Then the taping was a such chore, (another month would have helped) but now I look at my boy and I can't help but admiring how cool he looks! 20140421_guarding.jpg
2014-06-03 14.43.27.jpg 20140528_083334.jpg 20141218_230609.jpg

Love that crop style (as I said in your intro! ;) ) Your picture reminded me of my first Dobie and I had to get my pic to show you!
A picture of a picture-Duke about 7 months I think.JPG

alert.jpg cutie.jpg Good girl.jpg

Heres Deijah longer crop
[DOUBLEPOST=1428537848][/DOUBLEPOST]all.jpg hers roman medium crop. Black doberman.. not the best pics of the girls they were mad they had to take a bath..
[DOUBLEPOST=1428538030][/DOUBLEPOST]demona.jpg

Heres demona she has more of a medium crop .. not best pic but all i have at the moment..

Just left the vet from getting bandages off, this is week 5 hope they stay up for awhile!
They're looking really nice but at this age it is important to keep them posted since once they flop it takes 3 times as long to make up for the progress. Many vets incorrectly advise to leave them down for a few days, but that really isn't the best method.
Cute pup!

Back