dobie206
Jr Member
Hey all - just wanted to see if anyone’s experienced this with their dobies..
Here’s some more context. A few days ago, I noticed some blood on the baby wipe after wiping him down - the color was more dull red than blood red. Then yesterday, we noticed drops of blood on the carpet. Vinci is almost 2 years old (his birthday is next month) and still intact. Now, what’s really interesting is, he’s never been into humping this whole time but recently started humping family members - we always give him a firm no. Anyway, that started happening right around the same time I noticed blood on the wipes.
He’s currently being seen at the vet but wanted to see if anyone’s experienced something similar. Here’s a picture of Vinci for attention.

Here’s some more context. A few days ago, I noticed some blood on the baby wipe after wiping him down - the color was more dull red than blood red. Then yesterday, we noticed drops of blood on the carpet. Vinci is almost 2 years old (his birthday is next month) and still intact. Now, what’s really interesting is, he’s never been into humping this whole time but recently started humping family members - we always give him a firm no. Anyway, that started happening right around the same time I noticed blood on the wipes.
He’s currently being seen at the vet but wanted to see if anyone’s experienced something similar. Here’s a picture of Vinci for attention.




. My boy pees on the side of our house, that is when I noticed
