Black Dog or White Dog: Which is Better for your Security Needs?

Absolutely an amazing, impressive dog! Not one I would choose to own, but then the life I lead is very different from the people who really need these dogs to protect them and their live stock to survive. I will stick with my Sinisters!

Black dog all the way. Just think of @Gelcoater s GIF sig and it kind of says it all.
I agree. For me, it seems harder to see a black dogs face and eyes and that alone makes an encounter with one scarier. Sometimes even Kaiser scares me! 😄 He's so sneaky quiet it's like he pops up out of nowhere and you think it's the devil standing there, lol, and the pointy ears don't help either :devil:

Here's another impressive canine, the Kangal. There's a Dobe in the video too.

I agree. For me, it seems harder to see a black dogs face and eyes and that alone makes an encounter with one scarier. Sometimes even Kaiser scares me! 😄 He's so sneaky quiet it's like he pops up out of nowhere and you think it's the devil standing there, lol, and the pointy ears don't help either :devil:
I think the most impressive thing about the Kangal is its size and aggressiveness. However, that brings with it a lot of requirements. But I will agree, pointy ears (slick fur) all make a big difference. But for goodness sake, there are always the silver sable, wolf masked GSDs. German Shepherd Color Chart Not necessarily something I would recommend though...

Back