Aria's Show Career

Fantastic!!! Congratulations! She is a lovely girl... hold onto your hat... here she goes!!! :D
Lol! Thank you!!! I'm thinking she's been given her wings, lol. She was highly competitive this weekend, more so than any other. I was assuming she would be a late bloomer like her sire, who started knocking them out of the park at around 2.

Win photos!!!!

Not the best...she's posting and her head looks funny, but we love it just the same :)

image.jpg

Aria with her littermate, Walter who took Winner's Dog the same day :)
image.jpg

Lol. Thank you Kacey!!! It was an awesome day! It was nice to see you that weekend. We will be in OKC 25-28. Is that close to you?
We had fun! OKC is a little further than Stillwater for us but not too bad. I will check to see what all is going on that weekend. It'd be fun to see you guys again! Any ideas on show times yet?

I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm always worried it's boring for friends and family to watch. Just checked the website and times aren't up yet :) Will let you know.

Big congrats! She's beautiful and I love her feminine look and her coat is gorgeous!

Nothing to report from Oklahoma City. We almost took WB Sunday. We had a heck of a lot of fun though!

Next show will be in Topeka, Kansas August 13-17 and then the 19-23. We are showing Sat-Sun the first weekend and Fri-Sun the second. The second weekend there is also a Doberman specialty Friday and Sat.

Aria (Faith too) will be sitting for leg one of her BN. Soo excited :)

A show every wekend for the next four weeks!! Elk City, OK Aug 28-30 followed by Des Moines, Iowa Sept 5-6. Going to be campaigning her a lot until November, after which we are done until February.

A show every wekend for the next four weeks!! Elk City, OK Aug 28-30 followed by Des Moines, Iowa Sept 5-6. Going to be campaigning her a lot until November, after which we are done until February.
Wow! Just looked up Elk City and it's 3.5 hours away and in the middle of marching band, football and back-to-school activities for us. I'm going to keep hoping there will be one a little closer. :)

Oh and best of luck!! I can't wait to hear how they go!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Back