Aria's Show Career

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Wow! Just looked up Elk City and it's 3.5 hours away and in the middle of marching band, football and back-to-school activities for us. I'm going to keep hoping there will be one a little closer. :)

Oh and best of luck!! I can't wait to hear how they go!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Thanks! It is pushing 7 hours for me. I am going to meet Shelby in Wichita (3 hour drive) and then she and I will share the rest of the ride together. I know there will be another one close to you, even if it is next year :)
wow! sounds fun!!

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Update...

Elk City was cancelled.

Topkeka KS was Aug 13-16 and 20-23. Aria took Reserve Winners on Sunday 23rd and Faith took first place in her class.

Next stop...Lincoln, Nebraska October 2-4. Then Lawrence Kansas October 10-11. Then Joplin, MO October 31- Nov 1. We might try Council Bluffs Iowa in mid November, but not sure if we will be going as we usually take a break from Nov-January.

Aria's Reserve Winners pic

image.jpg

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Wow she's beautiful! Congrats on all of the wins!

Gretchen_Red

Hot Topics Subscriber
I hope you all come to Pueblo! We should have majors again! Also, I personally don't think it's a tough market to beat JMO (hence why I'm searching outside of the locals to find my next dog).

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
I hope you all come to Pueblo! We should have majors again! Also, I personally don't think it's a tough market to beat JMO (hence why I'm searching outside of the locals to find my next dog).
If so I will let you know :) good to know. the market here is tough. It'd be good to branch out of it for some fresh competition.

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Update...I have been slacking in this thread.

Topeka: Reserve Winner's Bitch
DesMoines: Reserve WB
Lawrence: Reserve WB again...

Lincoln and Joplin didn't happen.

Legato was in DesMoines. It was nice to see him in person. I didn't like him as much as I do in photos, although I still love his head :)

We took a break from November to January. First show in 2016 is St Joseph, MO Feb 6-7.

Thanks for following our journey ❤️

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Wow congrats and good luck as you start again this year!

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Took Winners Bitch in Joplin, MO on Saturday. Sunday she must have felt like a winner already as she didn't feel like cooperating. Lol. My sweet, silly girl ❤️

Next stop Kansas City, MO in March. Then Wichita April 8-10.
image.jpeg