Aria's Show Career

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
We have officially signed Aria up for her first AKC show. It is March 12-16 in Kansas City and is sponsored by the Heart of America Kennel Club. She will be handled by our breeder, Shelby. We are very excited, albeit nervous. She is entered in the 6-9 month class and will be competing Saturday the 15th and Sunday the 16th. For those of you who are interested in looking into the show, I will provide the link below. Pictures and updates will follow the event, of course. I plan on using this thread for Aria's show career. We are excited to get started and see what this pretty girl can do. Wish us luck!!!

Heart of America Kennel Club - Show & Event Information

Here are some pics of her age progression along with her bloodlines.

SIRE:
CH Wilken's The Persuaders V Kani TT
image.jpg

DAM:
Wilken's West Of The Tularosa V Kani
image.jpg

GRAND DAMN: (I think Aria resembles her)
CH Wilken's Futurama
The beautiful Leela. May she RIP.
image.jpg
image.jpg

ARIA
Wilken's Impossible Daydream V Kani CGC

5 weeks
image.jpg
7 weeks
image.jpg
8 weeks
image.jpg
10 weeks
image.jpg
3 months
image.jpg
4 months
image.jpg
9 months
image.jpg
13 months
image.jpg
1.5 years Taking a 4 point major
image.jpg
2 years Taking Reserve to a 5 point major
iphone 82415 3301.JPG
2.5 years Taking WB for 2 points
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
How exciting! I know she'll do great and I can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos.

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Thanks for your well wishes and votes of confidence everyone. Entries ended yesterday, so hopefully we find out who is judging soon.

We aren't out for blood, just to have fun so no matter how she does we will just be proud that she's out there!

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Lol, thanks Panama.

UPDATE:
She did very well for her first show. She was entered in the 6-9 months class. There were four total in her class. First day she took second, not too shabby for her first time out :)

She did so much better in the ring this time, much better than the puppy fun class last month.

Today she took first place out of a class of 3 or 4 and advanced to Winners!!! (She beat the dog who took first in her class yesterday hahaha) The judge was really looking at her, but he chose an older looking dog. She was spectacular in the ring, however and we couldn't be more proud of her.

Pictures to come. Have to catch up on some EDD orders first :)

Bear did get a BIS Specialty!! He is a fantastic boy. He is Aria's half brother out of their sire's first litter so we have a special place in our hearts for him.

Panama

Hot Topics Subscriber
Wahoo! For her first time out winning her class is AWESOME! Thank you so much for the update!!! She's going to be incredible!

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Wow congrats Ainsley and Aria! What a job for being first timers out there but I knew that girl had potential. Did Matt show too?

Can't wait to see pics!

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Wahoo! For her first time out winning her class is AWESOME! Thank you so much for the update!!! She's going to be incredible!
Thank you so much! Shelby says Aria has a great "presence" in the ring and is going to be fun to show. I'm excited to see how this little girl will do.

Wow congrats Ainsley and Aria! What a job for being first timers out there but I knew that girl had potential. Did Matt show too?

Can't wait to see pics!
Thanks so much! This line tends to bloom late, so I'm curious to see how she progresses.

Yes, Matt showed too. I don't want to spoil his news, but lets just say we had to ask a friend to be an extra handler for winners ;)