Aria's Show Career

Awesome that she's doing so well in the ring! They don't always have to win, but it's all great experience. Good luck at the next show!
Thanks Jan. I agree. The experience is priceless. Aria still has a little maturing to do, but is knocking on the door per se towards her first major.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428344493,1428344124][/DOUBLEPOST]
:goodluck: In NE those pix were great!​
Thanks!

Great show dog. Good luck
Thank you. We love her to bits. She's an awesome girl!

Nothing to report, except Aria was awesome!! She has perfected free baiting in the ring. Very proud of my little girl.

Next stop....Seward, Nebraska April 25-26. I will not be able to attend this one due to my work schedule, so she will be flying solo and will be in the very capable hands of Shelby, our breeder/handler. Aria has a good chance to gain a single here, so I didn't want to pass it up.
I can't wait to hear how she does. I have a good feeling!

We did not attend the show in Seward. Our breeder came down with flu like symptoms the Friday before and so we pulled Aria.

We will be in Topeka next weekend May8-10.

Update: First place, almost picked for winners. She was a little rockstar as always. Love this girl!!

Next stop Stillwater, OK. May 24-26

image.jpg

She is loving it, tool 3rd in 12-18 month bitches with Prada today and 1st in Amer breed so got to go back in for winners bitch, showed well but didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! She's such a pretty dog! Even though Fae looks more like G to me I really think Aria's a looker. She's just eye catching ya know? And I can openly admit to looking at that photo at least 10 times to see the posing of the head, front quarters, hind quarters, tail... Yeah, I'm obsessed with the ring right now lol.

She is loving it, tool 3rd in 12-18 month bitches with Prada today and 1st in Amer breed so got to go back in for winners bitch, showed well but didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Tell her grats :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1431388149,1431386885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! She's such a pretty dog! Even though Fae looks more like G to me I really think Aria's a looker. She's just eye catching ya know? And I can openly admit to looking at that photo at least 10 times to see the posing of the head, front quarters, hind quarters, tail... Yeah, I'm obsessed with the ring right now lol.
Thank you!! I think she's a stunner, but I'm biased ;) She has that classic NA bred Dobie look to her. The pic isn't the best. It was right before her breeder positioned her head and had her pull herself forward, but I thought it was a cute enough picture to share.

Great show weekend!!!

Aria took Winner's Bitch out of the Bred By class which equated to a 3 or 4 point major in the all breed show and first in the specialty on Saturday!!!! Today she took first place in both all breed and Specialty. I'm walking on Sunshine. We are so very proud of her!

Her littermate Walter took Winner's Dog and We held Aria back in Breed so Walter could go on to take Best of Winners to gain an extra point for a 3 point major!

Her half brother Bear (GCH D'Ray's Grin And Bear It) out of her sire Clarence took Best in Specialty Show today above Glory (GCH Dezperado's Hallelujah), who took Best Of Opposite Sex.

Great weekend for Kani/Wilken Dobermans! Shelby, our breeder walked away with 3 of the 4 majors offered Saturday as a bitch we are showing for a friend took the specialty major. Very proud of and happy for her

Next stop, Oklahoma City, OK June 23-27.

My sweet, beautiful girl <3
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Aria and her littermate Walter!
image.jpg

Back