Aria's Show Career

Next show lined up. KC Cluster March 14-15. Wish us luck! Faith will be there too

Shelby is up to her arm pits in puppies right now, so Aria will be handled by her daughter, Lynndon who handled Aria's sire to his championship.

Wishing you luck, but I don't think you need it!

Aria took second out of the American Bred class. Not too shabby for being entered in her first non puppy class. She was only entered Saturday, so nothing else to report.

We entered the Sunflower Cluster in Wichita April 3-5.

Lyndon does a great job. It is so strange to see her all grown up now and traveling on her own. I remember when she first started . Shelby has to be so proud of her little girl following in her footsteps.

I thought she did a great job with Aria, especially since she has never even put a lead on her before Saturday. Lynndon really likes Aria. Wouldn't surprise me if she tried to take her from Shelby, lol.

Your girls looked good out there :)

Nothing to report, except Aria was awesome!! She has perfected free baiting in the ring. Very proud of my little girl.

Next stop....Seward, Nebraska April 25-26. I will not be able to attend this one due to my work schedule, so she will be flying solo and will be in the very capable hands of Shelby, our breeder/handler. Aria has a good chance to gain a single here, so I didn't want to pass it up.

Awesome that she's doing so well in the ring! They don't always have to win, but it's all great experience. Good luck at the next show!

Back