Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Your thoughts (pedigree)

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Ronj1977, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Kay Shaw

Kay Shaw Hot Topics Subscriber

The Doberbase has Fedor’s cause of death listed as oncology. Not sure what that is or what it means.

Attached Files:

2. Kay Shaw

Kay Shaw Hot Topics Subscriber

The DoberBase has Fedor’s cause of death listed as oncology. Not sure what that is or what it means.

Attached Files:

3. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Yep, I think that was listed earlier in this thread.
    I think the use of the word oncology is a translation thing. I think they are trying to say he died of cancer.

My problem with this is I believe any dog used to breed should have a necropsy.
    If the breeder/owner wants to breed a dog and collect all the stud fees then the dog's life (and death) should be an open book. NO SECRETS!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AresAltobelloDobe

AresAltobelloDobe Novitiate

Beautiful Dobes! I also have a Maxim decedent from Altobello. He is incredibly brilliant, loyal to the bone, and constantly aims to please. I’ve had American dobes in the past and we’re good companions but my experience with European bred has been more than I hoped for.

Attached Files:

5. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I know Diamond Dobermans in Ohio have euros. Those pictures are beautiful.