Update from Mars. My last post

Mars

63E1A098-4807-4C4A-AEBB-B1F694D317E1.jpegF7E0B346-D903-4580-A0C1-08FE68C40289.jpegAAF7077E-20D7-4FF2-BF96-352C2F99BA0A.jpegHey guys, been awhile since I’ve been here. I’m gonna make my hoo man do the typin’ today because I can’t today. Give ya all an update on me because I know ya’all can’t get enough.

Well Saturday night I took my hooman to the playground. It was one of those fenced in ones cause you know how silly hoomans like to wander around. I even made him close the gate so he wouldn’t get lost. Well there was a dirty cat sleepin’ under a jungle gym that saw me once I took off my leash. (Can someone play the race is on about now). Off to the races that cat and I went, did a full lap of the playground, it was huge, and then that dirty cat went for the gate opening. A few feet before the gate it jumped a couple feet up and yelled buh bye sucker and then it face planted straight into the gate.

Let me tell ya, it was funny. I fell down laughing at that cat and had to fight to get up for another lap. But that stopped cat jumped up on a trash can and then climbed to the top of the fence. Bein’ a 10 ft high fence I couldn’t get that cat but I see had fun shakin’ that fence until I got bore. Took about a half hour for me to see a stick that was more interesting than that cat.

Afterwards I took my new stick friend out to my truck, I make my hoo man chauffeur me in it, and we sat out for a few hours just enjoy in’ the desert night.

Well Tuesday night I got sick. It was hard for me to breathe and I had to keep tellin’ my hoo man I’m fine, let me be. I got patrols to do around here and I worked the whole night. By 7:30 in the morning My hoo man forced me in the truck and took me off to the doc. He’s so touchy about me. I didn’t mind though, by then I was coughing up a storm.

Doc put some weird clips with wires on my nipples, a bit weird I’d say, and they kept watching the screen. It had numbers jump in’ my 220-350 on it. They tried to give me 4 shots of lidacaine or whatever it is but my heart wouldn’t slow down and now I was coughing up blood too. My hoo man laid down on the floor with me and told me he loves me, that he was sorry he couldn’t get my heart to stop going nuts like a silly yellow lab pup on crack. He told me that I’m the greatest Dobie to ever live, which I already knew and so do all of you, and that he has the watch now. I made him promise to keep himself safe and get you all this last letter from me.

At 11:04 AM on Sept 16, 2021 my heart finally relaxed and I went to sleep. I made sure to leave a little of my furn in a clay footprint for my hooman and left my pillow where he can find it to help him sleep.

Thank you all for your kindness, laughs, stories and tips in this forum. But if ya’all don’t mind I’m gonna sign off and sleep now. And remember, keep those ears rotation’ cause ya never know when there’s a cat that needs to be trained hiding nearby.

Farewell and sleep well Mars. You lived your best life and left the world a better place. So sorry for your hoomans loss but I know you are still with them in spirit.

What a beautiful Doberman.

I have been on that floor also.

Very sad for you. Hope you find peace.

Every time your heart hurts, it's just Mars wagging his nub to say he loves you. You were so lucky to be his hooman. Keep the good memories close to your heart.
Our deepest sympathy for your loss.

I'm so very sorry. :( What a great life you've had and human who loved you dearly.

Run free handsome Mars. :sorrow:

My mistake guys. Typing this up, there’s an error. It was Wednesday night Mars became sick. I didn’t let him suffer 36 hours.

View attachment 121387View attachment 121388View attachment 121389Hey guys, been awhile since I’ve been here. I’m gonna make my hoo man do the typin’ today because I can’t today. Give ya all an update on me because I know ya’all can’t get enough.

Well Saturday night I took my hooman to the playground. It was one of those fenced in ones cause you know how silly hoomans like to wander around. I even made him close the gate so he wouldn’t get lost. Well there was a dirty cat sleepin’ under a jungle gym that saw me once I took off my leash. (Can someone play the race is on about now). Off to the races that cat and I went, did a full lap of the playground, it was huge, and then that dirty cat went for the gate opening. A few feet before the gate it jumped a couple feet up and yelled buh bye sucker and then it face planted straight into the gate.

Let me tell ya, it was funny. I fell down laughing at that cat and had to fight to get up for another lap. But that stopped cat jumped up on a trash can and then climbed to the top of the fence. Bein’ a 10 ft high fence I couldn’t get that cat but I see had fun shakin’ that fence until I got bore. Took about a half hour for me to see a stick that was more interesting than that cat.

Afterwards I took my new stick friend out to my truck, I make my hoo man chauffeur me in it, and we sat out for a few hours just enjoy in’ the desert night.

Well Tuesday night I got sick. It was hard for me to breathe and I had to keep tellin’ my hoo man I’m fine, let me be. I got patrols to do around here and I worked the whole night. By 7:30 in the morning My hoo man forced me in the truck and took me off to the doc. He’s so touchy about me. I didn’t mind though, by then I was coughing up a storm.

Doc put some weird clips with wires on my nipples, a bit weird I’d say, and they kept watching the screen. It had numbers jump in’ my 220-350 on it. They tried to give me 4 shots of lidacaine or whatever it is but my heart wouldn’t slow down and now I was coughing up blood too. My hoo man laid down on the floor with me and told me he loves me, that he was sorry he couldn’t get my heart to stop going nuts like a silly yellow lab pup on crack. He told me that I’m the greatest Dobie to ever live, which I already knew and so do all of you, and that he has the watch now. I made him promise to keep himself safe and get you all this last letter from me.

At 11:04 AM on Sept 16, 2021 my heart finally relaxed and I went to sleep. I made sure to leave a little of my furn in a clay footprint for my hooman and left my pillow where he can find it to help him sleep.

Thank you all for your kindness, laughs, stories and tips in this forum. But if ya’all don’t mind I’m gonna sign off and sleep now. And remember, keep those ears rotation’ cause ya never know when there’s a cat that needs to be trained hiding nearby.
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. This made me tear up. What a beautiful dog. Im so sorry. Sending you so much love.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to suffer the loss off a special friend and companion, my condolences to all off you
R I P dear Mars run free sweet boy :sorrow:.

So sorry for to use loss.. how old was Mars
Mars was set to turn 9 in October. He had his heart tested in Sept 2018, 2019 and 2020 and all tests came back that he was in excellent shape with a perfect heart.

He had started to slow down some, which I just attributed to him finally maturing over the summer. That and Phoenix heat.

Absolutely heart breaking. Had me in absolute tears. Sorry I am just seeing this thread now. Sending prayers to you and your family. :sorrow:

Back