Trying not to get too excited.

09E71568-AEED-4C7E-B393-06E24F46A618.jpeg 97CE6B37-1066-4FC5-B500-90FD78CC7229.jpeg 91DA11E9-4DC1-4222-B0E8-E6059276BD5B.jpeg
Pretty girl. Looks a lot like a cropped Daisy.
April has been working with her to see where she excelled, and apparently she likes IPO.
Frankly, with the training she has now she’s beyond my pay grade.
I believe there may be a co-ownership option on her.

I would not like this. I am greedy, it would have to be all mine.
I could understand that.
I believe she’s Keeping her options open to breed her?
I haven’t spoke to her about it so I do t know that for sure.
I know she definitely wants a working family. Someone to continue IPO.

She looks really good. I don't think the price should change just because she has had some IPO training. I also wouldn't expect every single pup she has to be IPO material.

She looks really good. I don't think the price should change just because she has had some IPO training. I also wouldn't expect every single pup she has to be IPO material.
I'm not sure?
I know she costs more than a c/d pup with shots.
I guess it my depend on what if any titles the dog has already earned?
Granted we live in different states but I know you trained with your boys quite a bit.
Much more than I. A lot of time and money invested there I'd imagine?

I'm not sure?
I know she costs more than a c/d pup with shots.
I guess it my depend on what if any titles the dog has already earned?
Granted we live in different states but I know you trained with your boys quite a bit.
Much more than I. A lot of time and money invested there I'd imagine?
The cost of the pup usually goes up with titles of the sire and dam and of course pedigree and health testing / longevity
The cost of a pup goes up if they train the pup. I've never seen the price go up based on training of the dam or sire.
Yes there's certainly a great deal of time invested in training for IPO and usually cost. But if you do all of that training and can't pass the trial then it's not worth much IMHO

The cost of the pup usually goes up with titles of the sire and dam and of course pedigree and health testing / longevity
The cost of a pup goes up if they train the pup. I've never seen the price go up based on training of the dam or sire.
Yes there's certainly a great deal of time invested in training for IPO and usually cost. But if you do all of that training and can't pass the trial then it's not worth much IMHO
Oh ok. I maybe didn’t explain this very well.
This girl is a red dog available now, trained, or in training we could say. She costs more than the pup I’m on the list for that will not come to me already on the sleeve.
This dog is another option if you will vs the pup from Asti.
For sentimental reasons this red one caught my eye.

Got an Email today.
The part related to the Asti breeding..

Asti- everything is complete except her Hips/Elbows (x-rays have been submitted and we are waiting for results from OFA), and her holter monitor for her last cardio screening. Her ophthalmologist exam revealed a small defect in one of her eyes that is thought to be inherited although mom and dad (7 and 9 years old respectively) were both clear. It has no effect on her vision or quality o life and is not progressive. But since it was found- all puppies will see the ophthalmologist before going to their new homes. All of her other screenings were completely normal. (Blood, liver, thyroid, Cardio, vWD etc) I have her link to her Embark genetic panel for anyone interested.
Asti's husband Toro- has completed all of his testing and at over 7 years old is squeeky clean!! All that is left is his semen analysis to do before breeding.
I expect Asti will come into heat in the next couple of months, the girls are still a bit erratic due their age and multiple females in the house lol

@AresMyDobie
You going to the pet expo tomorrow in Costa Mesa?
I hadn’t planned on going, but!

April and Asti will be there tomorrow with the Los Angeles Doberman Pinscher Club located in the hanger.
So, screw work! I’m going to the coast:)

@AresMyDobie
You going to the pet expo tomorrow in Costa Mesa?
I hadn’t planned on going, but!

April and Asti will be there tomorrow with the Los Angeles Doberman Pinscher Club located in the hanger.
So, screw work! I’m going to the coast:)
Hahahahaha I went today :) and found the Dobermans of course lol it was a lot of fun !! Gel you will have a blast !!! Definitely get a pinks hot dog when you are there !!!

193CF5B5-0258-4C2C-9179-9C42C93A4215.jpeg 6F5C0E46-ED43-43C3-B7CF-57C0CAEC5B11.jpeg
A couple of pics I already posted in the expo thread.
Asti with her back to us, Rogue at 9 o’clock and Stryker holding his down.

Was cool to see them all interacting and observe their personalities.
I saw zero same sex aggression by them.
But funny, Asti showed very “Daisy the bitch” towards Stryker once for a brief moment and I noticed a couple of corrections.
Apparently Stryker is a bit too much of a flirt for her, haha.

Back