Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Throat Whistle

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by jack6hd, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I really wish I had that on video. It was pitiful and funny to watch poor Bogie try to get away from Golda. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh, that is amazing! Wish HE (sorry) could be in the room with my girl playing violin! It could be an act!

3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

That would be awesome. I call him the singing Dobermann because he will try to vocalize when I play my guitar. Even the African Grey parrot will get in on the harmony. It’s quite entertaining. Lol

When I play the piano he just lays by my feet almost as if it soothes him. I have two birds that like to sing and will happily sing when I play piano, especially if I play Evita. Panama will sing to it.
    I guess he likes Andrew Lloyd Webber because anytime I play it he will start singing. Nothing like an operatic bird. Hahahaha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wow x 1
  4. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

I get a high pitch whine that may sound like a whistle....... Ahhh the whine

• Like Like x 3
  5. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

It’s the grunting that gets me! :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Not sure that would help. I didn't pick them. I didn't even real realize whining was a thing with this breed until @Kaiser2016 (I think?) said something and others jumped in. As far as swimming, I think that's a lifestyle thing. Being around, in and on water is just part of their lives and they make the best of it. We've always had a pond and they learn quickly that is a great place to cool off. We also have a couple of boats, they are in the boat on the water as soon as possible. They just learn to do what we do.
    Drake was my #1 water dog. He LOVED it! When Gigi came along at almost 4 years old, she didn't have any experience around water and was a bit a hesitant at first. She watched Drake plow right in so she followed and learned to love it.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Haha, I certainly do a good amount of complaining about the noises coming from these Dober devils :D Such a regal yet scary looking animal but it whines like a bitch! :spit:

Grunting, sighing, lol, too much noise!

• Funny Funny x 3