Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredC
  • Start date Start date

Just thought these moments were funny. Me telling Jasper to stop licking his stitches from neuter. Get the typical sassy talk back. But one min later the cone goes on.



He was killing me with his sad eyes so the cone came off after a five min time out lol.
 
Just thought these moments were funny. Me telling Jasper to stop licking his stitches from neuter. Get the typical sassy talk back. But one min later the cone goes on.



He was killing me with his sad eyes so the cone came off after a five min time out lol.
I love the little huff he gives as he walks off with his cone of shame. :)
 
I took Rio to my friends house who has a pool, I took him to a dock diving event when he was much younger maybe a year old? And he REFUSED to jump off the side. Look at him now! He absolutely loved it and wanted to keep diving all night.

 
First video; less snappy reaction because of me trying to focus the camera...the ball in second video is what he gets.
Second video taken at a previous time. Now he gets that jerky out much faster having found a technique but still a great puzzle.
 
Last edited:
Bedja and I spend much of our exercise time like this. Thought I'd post these videos here even though they are from earlier this year. Don't have the habit of having the camera with me. Prefer going where he can run off leash, regular hiking trails too crowded.


 
Fast and agile! Looks like a lot of fun! Great Road for biking and running! What state are you in? Is that snow in your second video?
I'm in Ohio, second video from early March, tiny bit of snow.
 
Last edited:
Such a handsome boy!

Phoebe has already entered the teenage phase. Watch your volume since she is loud and bratty. LOL
I don't usually let her bark like this but you can see what poor Albert puts up with.
That's hilarious :rofl: Phoebe really MEANS it! "Now LISTEN!" Adorable talk in between the bark out louds hahaha.
 

Back
Top