I think the Handler thought he was coming after her LOL she kind of jumped! I love all the noises she makes to try and encourage the enthusiasm to hunt!I love the way AJ jumps for joy at 1:10
I think the Handler thought he was coming after her LOL she kind of jumped! I love all the noises she makes to try and encourage the enthusiasm to hunt!I love the way AJ jumps for joy at 1:10
I love the little huff he gives as he walks off with his cone of shame.Just thought these moments were funny. Me telling Jasper to stop licking his stitches from neuter. Get the typical sassy talk back. But one min later the cone goes on.
He was killing me with his sad eyes so the cone came off after a five min time out lol.


Playing in the sand. Don't mind my dumb baby voice. We all sound this wayWhen we first went out she ran circles around me about 20 times. Seriously felt like I was lunging a horse. Pretty easy job lol!

Hahaha. I have to say something to keep the happy puppy vibes going! She is growing! I feel like I blinked her little bundle size away.Found myself saying ‘WEEEEEE!’ along with you!!!!!
Such a sweet girl and growing like a weed, too!
Oh gosh, does that ever go away?? Nah! Not ever for me!I still make silly baby voice to my over 3 yo! In public too when I forget.![]()
I'm in Ohio, second video from early March, tiny bit of snow.Fast and agile! Looks like a lot of fun! Great Road for biking and running! What state are you in? Is that snow in your second video?
At 0:16 he looks like he is laughing or saying yay!They always have fun when free to run. I love the beautiful high action when he trots!
Such a handsome boy!Bedja and I spend much of our exercise time like this.
That's hilariousSuch a handsome boy!
Phoebe has already entered the teenage phase. Watch your volume since she is loud and bratty. LOL
I don't usually let her bark like this but you can see what poor Albert puts up with.
Phoebe really MEANS it! "Now LISTEN!" Adorable talk in between the bark out louds hahaha.