They love going for a walk! Buddy's neck is much better but still shows those "lines" when he eats. But he bends easily when out on a walk so what the heck? That said, he is much slower everywhere else. Even though he starts out like he wants to run, it usually is only a few strides. His walk is a bit awkward at times like an old person.^^^^^ Love seeing such enthusiasm! Buddy seems to be moving a lot easier these days too, after his neck problems have been sorted.

Bumping this video thread because I love videos of dobies.
Here is an old one. Like Jaspers second day home. Has that puppy belly and silly ears.
LOL You're not supposed to hold on to anything but the reins when you're riding anyway!They are holding reigns and crops in one hand, a polo stick in the other, and the horses manes are shaved off so there nothing there to grab onto!
And I'm sure the mane is shaved off just to keep it out of the way. I've never been to a polo match. I used to think it was cruel because I worried about the horses being hit by either the ball or someone's Polo stick as they took a shot. But now I think I would be interested in watchingLOL You're not supposed to hold on to anything but the reins when you're riding anyway!And I'm sure the mane is shaved off just to keep it out of the way. I've never been to a polo match. I used to think it was cruel because I worried about the horses being hit by either the ball or someone's Polo stick as they took a shot. But now I think I would be interested in watching
![]()
I think a lot of it has to do with aerodynamics too or else they'd have to braid it all the time before a match.And I'm sure the mane is shaved off just to keep it out of the way.

. The volume change goes from temper tantrum to muffled whining to silence. 
Maybe but I'm going to encourage toy suckies on stuffy toys so I'll have to make sure to keep her well stocked. I want my blankets to stay slobber free lol!Aww is she another blanket sucker?![]()
That's cool too. But if you give her her own blanket to suckle she'll learn it's the only one. Buddy has suckled from day one and never on a blanket that wasn't his.Maybe but I'm going to encourage toy suckies on stuffy toys so I'll have to make sure to keep her well stocked. I want my blankets to stay slobber free lol!
