JUST BEAUTIFULI see this view every single day and never get tired of it, that rear end muscling on her has become so impressive!
View attachment 152614
Of course I love the front view too...
View attachment 152615
JUST BEAUTIFULI see this view every single day and never get tired of it, that rear end muscling on her has become so impressive!
View attachment 152614
Of course I love the front view too...
View attachment 152615
Well, I would have, but what came to mind was an old saying when referring to a tall person and a pun for this photo at the same time was "well that's a tall drink of water". But alas, referring to Zephyr not your adorable girl.comment on how adorable my little girl is there, using all her weight with her feet trying to turn on the fountain



That is one fabulous coat for a red girl! Where did you find it?Give her a rope or a stick and she is always just a blur!
Like a cat lmao! You stay to watch them sllllloooowly slide offSitting at the breakfast table when I noticed Annie sleeping. Even with her butt half hanging off, I think she's really comfortable by the looks of her face!
View attachment 152660
Someone on this board made it for Buddy years ago. So I passed it on to Annie.That is one fabulous coat for a red girl! Where did you find it?
I'm guessing it was Made By Meadowcat and she's from here in MN.Someone on this board made it for Buddy years ago
It could be. I tell you the truth I really can't remember it's been so long ago.I'm guessing it was Made By Meadowcat and she's from here in MN.
Either that or Cozy Coats but she isn't doing it anymore.I tell you the truth I really can't remember it's been so long ago.
That is so sweet! The lady who owns Kaatyshas parents is a seamstress, i can check with her in her off season to see if she could make something similar. I'm sure she would love the idea for both her dogs and mine! Thanks for the info! I can run with this.Someone on this board made it for Buddy years ago. So I passed it on to Annie.She also made a cute one for Kali. I'll have to find a picture or take one.
I don't think she's on here anymore.




Ugh there has been so much of that going around for the last few months. I'm glad you're starting to feel better now anyway.I woke up Tuesday with ALL the flu symptoms (chills, headache, fever, joint pain, congestion, exhaustion)

