I wish Bacall would allow Legend to lay with her but she cannot stand anyone laying on her. She lays on me in bed but does not like me draping my arm over her.Today was the longest we've had to leave the dogs but they were happy to have us back home.
View attachment 152530
That's like my girl. Everything is on her terms and an arm over her for any length of time is not happening,I wish Bacall would allow Legend to lay with her but she cannot stand anyone laying on her. She lays on me in bed but does not like me draping my arm over her.
Looks like your grandson is loving it as much as Annie is, based on that smile. Love to see how Dobermans can spread happinessAnnie is loving it!
Tall boy!!!YEP.
Well they were bred to hunt lions in the savannas of Africa. I personally don't know yet since we can't seem to keep temps above freezing.I was surprised how well he handled the heat in the Keys.
I'll get back to you in July.I can attest to the independent part. I do think we have made a breakthrough.They seem to be very independent but fiercely loyal and protective.
But others owners have assured how devoted and protective they are. Again, I'll get back to you when he's not so full of puppy.Someone needs to comment on how adorable my little girl is there, using all her weight with her feet trying to turn on the fountain.
Oh I noticed her right away but I wasn't sure if you were trying to keep her incognito. Of course both of your daughters are adorable.Someone needs to comment on how adorable my little girl is there,