Still adorable, but I've been there! How many times I'd be like, UGH! That would have been a cute picture if you didn't move!Worlds worst picture taker![]()

Running for that ball the BEST!!!
THIS is a great photo! POUNCE!Worlds worst picture takerView attachment 151032

Oh, they are never out free when they come to visit. There are too many places for them to hide or get into where we'd never find them!And great to put the cats in a play pen so they don't wreak havoc![]()
Hey, her ears are up for the camera! Love the signhanging this banner with Freyja
proud dad you must be!Great shot!This house in my neighborhood puts up tons of Christmas decorations. You can’t even see them all in the picture lol. View attachment 151068
Haha, yes, looking at a treat!He looks fabulous! The second picture is the face I think of when I imagine a dog having an existential crisis.But realistically, he is maybe interested in something on the ground.
I was going to say Same-same.Seeing a treat, while not enjoying the treat, can be existential crisis level.
