Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2024

This past Monday I let the horses out in the pasture and Annie had followed me into the pasture.

She was all excited when the horses came through the gate.

Racing past Cheyenne...
20241125_084706.webp

... making a hard right turn
20241125_084708.webp

Racing past Cheyenne and Stilts
20241125_084709.webp

And getting them excited too.
20241125_084714.webp
:facepalm:Time to go, Annie!
 
Our daughter has four cats. She brought the two females with her on this trip. The darker one is not very friendly. The other one is a sweetheart. The whole time she's been here we more or less kept them separated from Annie. But yesterday I brought Annie into the family room to introduce her. The cats were not amused. At all. 🤭 It's the first time Annie has seen a cat. She didn't know what to think! But check out the faces on these cats!:rofl:
20241129_125349.webp
20241129_125104.webp20241129_125258.webp
20241129_125103.webp
 
I knew this was going to happen one day. ☺️ The gates were down today as I am cleaning house and getting ready to change from Thanksgiving to Christmas! Annie was following me around and next thing I know she's not with me so I went to look for her and found her here. 🥰
20241130_112523.webp
Don't mind our construction. We just installed that new replacement window around the beginning of November. Now we're redoing the inside! :thumbsup2:
 

Back
Top