Rits

Admin
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Happy New Year from Ripley and Revel! 🎉
PXL_20221230_152309332.jpg

Let's just say we all stayed in and crashed while watching TV 😁
PXL_20230101_094300450.jpg

Elroy has been doing his share of resting today too.
Happy New Year.
Laying on couch cute Jan 1 23.JPG

My Puppy Lucy... the most trouble.. let me count the ways..........to the sweetest girl i know........warning.. Never ever give up on your dobies.. DSC_6330 (3).JPGDSC_6325 (8).JPG

This looks like a rodent alert to me - hope nothing has crawled up there to chew wires...
Never thought of that. Sounds reasonable knowing how she is such a Mouser. 😁That van goes out most every day so hard to think a mouse could get settled in there. But they are incredible Little Creatures so who knows. 🤷‍♀️

My thoughts were more that somebody peed on this tire! LOL

Never thought of that. Sounds reasonable knowing how she is such a Mouser. 😁That van goes out most every day so hard to think a mouse could get settled in there. But they are incredible Little Creatures so who knows. 🤷‍♀️

My thoughts were more that somebody peed on this tire! LOL
I thought of the rodent alert, mainly because it's what happens here at my house. Dogs won't look at the cars for weeks, then all of a sudden start doing a sniff search, including crawling underneath. Also I know how yours is SUCH a mouse hound :thumbsup: and figured she'd be right on it if she smelled one there. Yeah, tires & pee are always a possibility. In nose work when they are in odor (hunting mode) for something that they want to find, they are usually moving (trying to find the source) and many wag their tails. Sniffing pee usually has a stillness to it - freeze and smell slowly. Compare her behavior when she's on a mouse hunt at the barn with the car sniffing. Since these are still pictures, I can't tell. I'll be you can tell I'm nuts about nose work with dogs!

That van goes out most every day so hard to think a mouse could get settled in there. But they are incredible Little Creatures so who knows.
You'd definitely be surprised. Our vehicles used to go out every day and we'd find huge nests in the air filter, heater core or some other place where it makes a mess and you have to tear something apart to get to them.

You'd definitely be surprised. Our vehicles used to go out every day and we'd find huge nests in the air filter, heater core or some other place where it makes a mess and you have to tear something apart to get to them.
Especially in your winters! I'm not saying it won't happen here but so far we've never seen it.🤷‍♀️ My husband had a dead bird stuck in his front grill one time. 😵 And there's always dead stuff on the road where you try not to roll over, and do. 😵‍💫

Back