Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the craziest storm I've been in and trees are down everywhere. I have just a mess to clean up but others have lost roofs!
Wow! I use to live in Tornado Alley and I never got use to it. Like Jan said, straight line winds are different and we had that one time. Trees & telephone poles snapped off part way up the trunk for about a half a mile in - yup - a straight line. Glad you're ok!
 
Good news with Anna after a vet visit. She had a hacking cough very much like cardio for several weeks. This is after her vet visit. She stopped coughing yesterday after I made the appointment. Dogs... :scratch:

Her heart and lungs are clear. The vet said a possible cause was AJ brought something home from trials like kennel cough. He and Sabrina are young enough to fight it off without symptoms but at Anna's age she wasn't as resilient. Vet said her Holter from the end of July was very good. Anna stopped coughing yesterday.

She has a large lump on the side of her jaw which I have checked every time we go to the vet because it's slowly growing. It's not cancer.

Anna 2021 11 09 After Vet Visit.webp
 
Good news with Anna after a vet visit. She had a hacking cough very much like cardio for several weeks. This is after her vet visit. She stopped coughing yesterday after I made the appointment. Dogs... :scratch:

Her heart and lungs are clear. The vet said a possible cause was AJ brought something home from trials like kennel cough. He and Sabrina are young enough to fight it off without symptoms but at Anna's age she wasn't as resilient. Vet said her Holter from the end of July was very good. Anna stopped coughing yesterday.
That's great news!
 
Oh, that's awful - better the crate than all over the house though... hope she gets over it soon!

We tied her up in my kitchen. Tile is much easier to clean then all the vertical wires of the playpen and crate lol. She had no accident last night so I think she just had a stomach bug?

Husband is home today but is trying to do some studying for pharmacy school. Jasper is being needy. Look at the ears! I will say- there is something about cropped ears that show so much emotion.

A06E1909-CCC8-4C31-AA2C-B1FD91AB5C0B.webpCAB620CE-6F2E-445E-9AED-EE3910B27903.webp
 
but this young lady has had the shits for three days.
The way you stated this was just :spit: But I don’t miss that part of the puppy period. Since having Kaiser I have started to keep old shower curtains. They are perfect for putting over a crate to protect your walls from...splashes...lol. Can lay them down on the floor too for faster cleanup - you just throw them out.
 
@Kaiser2016 If someone would like to shoot me now, it's not necessary because I just died laughing:rofl:. While it totally makes sense to use a shower curtain for the purpose you describe, it would never ever have come to my mind LOL. But of c., the need of a situation makes you come up with surprising solutions, fortunately lol.
 
Last edited:
@Kaiser2016 If someone would like to shoot me now, it's not necessary because I just died laughing:rofl:. While it totally makes sense to use a shower curtain for the purpose you describe, it would never ever have come to my mind LOL. But of c., the need of a situation makes you come up with surprising solutions, fortunately lol.
I have had to come up with a lot of crazy ideas to keep up with everything Kaiser throws at me 😂
Oh you mean like the projectile poop that was on my dresser last night? LOL
That’s the 💩 I’m talking about 😆
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top