Wow looks like something similar to straight line winds. Hope you're able to get cleaned up okay.It was the craziest storm I've been in and trees are down everywhere. I have just a mess to clean up but others have lost roofs!
Wow! I use to live in Tornado Alley and I never got use to it. Like Jan said, straight line winds are different and we had that one time. Trees & telephone poles snapped off part way up the trunk for about a half a mile in - yup - a straight line. Glad you're ok!It was the craziest storm I've been in and trees are down everywhere. I have just a mess to clean up but others have lost roofs!
Lol damage control dog.. jazz could work for Geico lolJazz checking storm damage. It was the craziest storm I've been in and trees are down everywhere. I have just a mess to clean up but others have lost roofs! View attachment 122522


See..now jazz is seeing for proper water drainage and looks like jazz thinks you need more wells or a better pitch lolAnother storm last night but just heavy rain and lightning this time. Jazz does really like some mud!
Is this hole deep enough?
View attachment 122612View attachment 122613
Nope!View attachment 122614
I was relieved and surprised that Jazz had no anxiety about this storm after the last really wild one.
That's great news!Good news with Anna after a vet visit. She had a hacking cough very much like cardio for several weeks. This is after her vet visit. She stopped coughing yesterday after I made the appointment. Dogs...
Her heart and lungs are clear. The vet said a possible cause was AJ brought something home from trials like kennel cough. He and Sabrina are young enough to fight it off without symptoms but at Anna's age she wasn't as resilient. Vet said her Holter from the end of July was very good. Anna stopped coughing yesterday.
Oh, that's awful - better the crate than all over the house though... hope she gets over it soon!his young lady has had the shits for three days. Im so tired of cleaning the crate lol.
Oh, that's awful - better the crate than all over the house though... hope she gets over it soon!


The way you stated this was justbut this young lady has had the shits for three days.
But I don’t miss that part of the puppy period. Since having Kaiser I have started to keep old shower curtains. They are perfect for putting over a crate to protect your walls from...splashes...lol. Can lay them down on the floor too for faster cleanup - you just throw them out.
. While it totally makes sense to use a shower curtain for the purpose you describe, it would never ever have come to my mind LOL. But of c., the need of a situation makes you come up with surprising solutions, fortunately lol.splashes
I have had to come up with a lot of crazy ideas to keep up with everything Kaiser throws at me@Kaiser2016 If someone would like to shoot me now, it's not necessary because I just died laughing. While it totally makes sense to use a shower curtain for the purpose you describe, it would never ever have come to my mind LOL. But of c., the need of a situation makes you come up with surprising solutions, fortunately lol.
That’s theOh you mean like the projectile poop that was on my dresser last night? LOL