Rits
Hot Topics Subscriber
She really has the royalty bling there and it's very fitting.
Phoebe and her ball.
View attachment 122344
Rip loves that ball ! So much so that she's popped it and it no longer squeaks.
She really has the royalty bling there and it's very fitting.
Phoebe and her ball.
View attachment 122344

I know several Beaucerons. They're very good working dogs. One friend transitioned from Dobermans to them. They're a legacy breed of Dobermans and the American Herding Breeds Association will title Dobermans because there's Beaucerons in their background.Phoebe's best buddy and idol. I wouldn't normally put something like this out there but I'm pretty sure no one here has the breed. He took back to back BIS last weekend.
View attachment 122094
Our fleet store had a bucket sale last week and you got 15% off everything you could fit in the bucket. Needless to say I stocked up on bull sticks. LOL
View attachment 122429


Those donuts will sneak up on you - gotta watch out! Those two are like night & day - good photos to show that!although there are more donuts in our diets these days
Those donuts will sneak up on you - gotta watch out! Those two are like night & day - good photos to show that!

I know you went to the racetrack on occasion. Did you know it was tradition for the jockey to bring donuts to the trainer the day after winning a race? LOL. I had a couple of really good years at the track as a trainer - small fry, but winning is winning - and they'd bring donuts. I was so physically active in those days it didn't matter, but nowadays I'd pack on pounds just looking at them. Especially those that you're making at your little shop. Yum.I FORBADE my Husband from bringing donuts home. If I want one, I have to go get it hahahaha.
I had no idea! That's awesome!I know you went to the racetrack on occasion. Did you know it was tradition for the jockey to bring donuts to the trainer the day after winning a race? LOL. I had a couple of really good years at the track as a trainer - small fry, but winning is winning - and they'd bring donuts. I was so physically active in those days it didn't matter, but nowadays I'd pack on pounds just looking at them. Especially those that you're making at your little shop. Yum.