Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoebe's best buddy and idol. I wouldn't normally put something like this out there but I'm pretty sure no one here has the breed. He took back to back BIS last weekend.

View attachment 122094
I know several Beaucerons. They're very good working dogs. One friend transitioned from Dobermans to them. They're a legacy breed of Dobermans and the American Herding Breeds Association will title Dobermans because there's Beaucerons in their background.
 
Well if no one is going to post more pics for today I suppose ill share again.

Jasper and his ball drool. Look at that long gooey string of slime on this nose. Its so thick. Tomorrow will be Remi’s turn at the park hopefully ill remember to take my phone for pics.

570C6D22-4A7E-41E8-B371-FE0A87BF6B98.webpA9C8DB59-6AFF-4BB9-BE12-38FF4E2E03D5.webp
 
Our fleet store had a bucket sale last week and you got 15% off everything you could fit in the bucket. Needless to say I stocked up on bull sticks. LOL
View attachment 122429

I can’t imagine buying all these without a discount! I just bought an extra thick 6” one for $7. Unfortunately Remi won’t chew raw marrow bones so I buy her bully sticks.
 
Had a backyard photo shoot with the dumb dumbs yesterday. Our leaves are FINALLY changing!

I was trying to get a good profile picture of both doggo's because I appreciate how differently they are built. Rubie is about 60lbs and Moo is about 80lbs; they both eat the exact same amount of the exact same food (although there are more donuts in our diets these days). When they're tugging, Rubie has more leverage on those model legs but Moo has a lower center of gravity and more weight behind him.

PXL_20211103_212826265.webp

Fall is in full swing!!!!

PXL_20211103_213342649.webp
 
I FORBADE my Husband from bringing donuts home. If I want one, I have to go get it hahahaha.
I know you went to the racetrack on occasion. Did you know it was tradition for the jockey to bring donuts to the trainer the day after winning a race? LOL. I had a couple of really good years at the track as a trainer - small fry, but winning is winning - and they'd bring donuts. I was so physically active in those days it didn't matter, but nowadays I'd pack on pounds just looking at them. Especially those that you're making at your little shop. Yum.
 
I know you went to the racetrack on occasion. Did you know it was tradition for the jockey to bring donuts to the trainer the day after winning a race? LOL. I had a couple of really good years at the track as a trainer - small fry, but winning is winning - and they'd bring donuts. I was so physically active in those days it didn't matter, but nowadays I'd pack on pounds just looking at them. Especially those that you're making at your little shop. Yum.
I had no idea! That's awesome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top