Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy was talking to someone else and not paying any attention to his off leash dog with zero recall so his dog comes running toward us again. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you guys!" Cool... Then why is your dog off leash if you're not aware of your surroundings?
Isn't that the truth???

Did some hand trotting in the sand over cavalettis. Apparently he should show with a chuck it ball as bait; look at her free stack and presence.
LOL, there's a PVC pipe or something in the background, just under her chin - looks like she's got a cigarette hanging there... Adds to her presence!

LOL, there's a PVC pipe or something in the background, just under her chin - looks like she's got a cigarette hanging there... Adds to her presence!

LOL I had to go back and look. That's hilarious, you're right 😂. It is a PVC pipe measured to her height for spacing out the cavalettis!

Does he lay still when you have the dremel on his nail? Jasper will lay there but pull his foot away every other second when I try to trim. Its like a natural reaction and I don’t think even scrambled eggs will help that. Drives me crazy!

Does he lay still when you have the dremel on his nail? Jasper will lay there but pull his foot away every other second when I try to trim. Its like a natural reaction and I don’t think even scrambled eggs will help that. Drives me crazy!
Yes, he must be still or the food is removed. It's also a two-person job. If I do it myself, the whole process takes a lot longer because he watches what I'm doing and will pull away. In those cases, I switch nails and do them in random order so he can't pull away on the same nail more than 2x in a row. Whereas if my hb is feeding him, he can't be paying attention to me. Also, I hold the nail to help it be more stable when the Dremel makes contact.

One unimpressed puppy, we have been treating the area on his rear leg where he was burnt, using a natural product that contains coconut oil he likes it to much keeps licking the cream off, got this body suit to try and stop him, not at all happy :angry:. IMG-20210726-WA0000.jpg

I have tried to get a pic of Rumor with the fish a million times. Who knew it could be soooooo hard?.....Still no real success :(
The fish like to bump noses with her when she comes for a drink :Ddrinkin'g with the fish 2.jpg
drinkin'g with the fish.jpg

54E2EB7C-A585-4D1E-86D2-7B3C2E9B8A5E.jpeg06EE7CAC-47DD-4D0C-B282-ECB7DF7E1374.jpegE9326754-22B8-4B9C-A053-6EFE78AC2E42.jpeg
I have been helping my friend train this spicy little girl. I got her swimming and now, just like Bacall she is addicted to swimming.
Her and Legend play everyday. She will soon be 9mo and almost ready for CGC test.
She has such an expressive face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back