MichiH
Hot Topics Subscriber
Thank youSorry this is happening to Pepper.
Have to say; you are doing a great job observing her and being on top of it with the vet.![]()
Thank youSorry this is happening to Pepper.
Have to say; you are doing a great job observing her and being on top of it with the vet.![]()
At home -Thank youI have a Pepper
book home due to this
![]()
![]()
Thank you @MyBuddyWell I was a little distressed reading the first part of your message. But now it sounds like things are starting to improve and that's a blessing! I know you've been round and round with this and it's just so frustrating! Crossing our fingers that she continues to improve! Happy that she's happy, that's for sure!![]()
This is definitely a sign of an inflamed upset GI tract. The body exudes this or encapsulates a foreign body to protect itself.She did have a lot of grey mucous in her stools too.
Thank you @Ddski5. She’s been regular after the kibble transition and gained some weight. Just hoping this is the answer this time.This is definitely a sign of an inflamed upset GI tract. The body exudes this or encapsulates a foreign body to protect itself.
I hate to hear this is ongoing and really hope you are able to calm it down.
They normally do. Have a great time!I am going solo to the first one with her will they have someone help catch/release in that case?
All the ones I’ve been to, they had a tent of people down at the finish that helped with this.Heats over, false pregnancy happening now and spay for February
Signed Pepper up for two Fast CAT events in January. So she should be totally fine for these!, finally!
I am going solo to the first one with her will they have someone help catch/release in that case?
Okay now things are starting to get creepy LOL What are the chances!!?Received a jury duty notice for 2/4… that’s Peppers spay day! What are the chances?! I emailed them asap and thank goodness I don’t have to go then.
Agree! Like how and why? Who is doing this?! lol.Okay now things are starting to get creepy LOL What are the chances!!?![]()