@MichiH It could just be her body type as
@Ravenbird said. Remy is āheavier bonedā than a lot of the dogs weāve shown with. Even though Iāve been told by a few people he could actually gain weight for showing, he can almost look heavy compared to some of the other dogs just because of the thicker bone.
I think youād basically have to go back to when Dobes first came to the US to find a European dog in his pedigree

I will have to double check. I know his great grandsire is from South America, but those dogs are mostly (or maybe all) descents of dogs from the US.
Funny picture of him yawning lol, but itās just to show that he doesnāt have much cover over the ribs, so he definitely isnāt heavy.
View attachment 156259 I think this is one of the pictures Ravenbird was referring to. This was 2 days after the pic of him yawning. His tuck isnāt as defined as some dogs but that has to do more with body style than weight.
View attachment 156260This was back in April but heās maintained the same weight. You can see the different body styles, amount of bone, substance, etc between the dogs. The first is a male, then a female, then Remy at the end.
View attachment 156261