1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Now It's My Turn To Worry :( (In memory of Chloe)

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by MLR, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Michele

Michele Jr Member

Now It's My Turn To Worry :(

I"m very sorry for your loss.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

so much to go through... i just cannot believe it.. i am sending my love and prayers...

• Like Like x 1
  3. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so very sad and sorry to read about Chloe.You did everything you could for her and more,and gave her the wonderful,lovefilled life every Dobe longs for!! Now she has no more pain and can run and play full speed.I'm glad you and Herc have each other for comfort,please know I'll be praying for you both!!,Don

• Like Like x 1
  4. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Thanks everyone. I really miss Chloe a lot. But I know she is out of pain and in a better place.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:grouphug::hug::bighug:

• Like Like x 1
  6. willi_pup

willi_pup Member

Mary Lou I am so sorry. You both fought so hard, you did everything you could and gave her such a great life. I can't put into words how sorry I am so I am going to stop trying...

• Like Like x 1
  7. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Hoping you and Herc are doing okay....sending you a :bighug: and sending Herc a :bighug:
    too!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. DLS

DLS Notable member

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting][SIZE=+2][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting][SIZE=+2]Time to Go
    ----------[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, lucida Handwriting][SIZE=+1]The time has come I think you know
    the Lord is calling so I must go
    I love you so much; I wish it wasn't so
    I wish I could stay; I don't want to go

You're the best family a dog ever had
    so kind and gentle never mean or mad
    I'll never forget the day that we met
    I was so lucky to become your pet

You opened your door and showed me your heart
    I'll never forget you; we'll never part
    You loved me and cared for me over the years
    you taught me everything and took away my fears

The Lord is calling now I must go
    but before I go I want you to know
    I know it hurts to lose a friend
    but I'll always be with you even to the end

John Quealy [/SIZE][/FONT]

Sleep softly Chloe, rest in peace.

• Like Like x 5
  9. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Awwww, damn. Just found this. I am SO SO SORRY that Chloe didn't make it. You tried everything. You were Chloe's angel....and now she is yours.
    I'm crying as I type. I know so well the pain & ache you feel.
    I hope the meds I sent helped & gave her some trelief.
    Hugs to you.
    Run free & sleep in peace, Chloe! A lot of us thought about you, and prayed for you. When I go to my new house I always cross a Rainbow Bridge & say a quick I love you to my Hope, Sheala, and other pets passed. I will say a quick hello to Chloe on Wed. when I go over the bridge again. (Someday I will have to take pics. It's truely a beautiful spot over the American River just outside old Historic Folsom. Someplace I am happy to believe our pets play pain free, sight unseen!).
    :sad0049:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I found a pic of "my" new hometown's rainbow Bridge. I pass over it every day, usually. It's a beautiful place. Just thought I'd share the pic with you, so you'll see what I mean about it being a beautiful place that I'd be happy to know our late pets were running free until we all meet again.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sovetskjeff/3216753378/

• Like Like x 1
  10. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Thank you Rachael. Yes the meds did help Chloe a lot. I'm still numb with shock. I knew that Chloe would only be here for a limited time after the first cancer diagnosis, but it was/is still a shock that it happened so suddenly. She kept fighting to stay here and had bounced back from so much each time there was a set back that I was not emotionally prepared for how it happened. I appreciate everyone here understanding and letting me grieve. I can't believe what a presence Chloe was in everything I did. If I was cooking she was laying on her bed watching me and I'd talk to her. If I was back here on the computer and she wanted something she was nudging my elbow so I couldn't type. I know that time will ease this pain. She came to me on Sunday and told me she was happy again and whole and healthy. She kept saying: Look mom, I can jump again and I'm alright here. That helps some.

• Like Like x 3
  11. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to read this again ... i never thought that she would go.. with all the prayers sent and your loving care i thought and hoped she would acheive a miracle... i am deeply saddened still.. for you... my sympathy and hope now that you are doing okay....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Loz

Loz New Member

I'm really sorry to hear about Chloe. :(

13. tatlim

tatlim Jr Member

So sorry to hear this after the huge battle you have both been through, she was very lucky to have had you in her life and vice versa.
    I lost my baby boxer girl on tues so know what you are going through, hugs to you and your family.
    xx tina

• Like Like x 1
  14. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry to hear that too. :grouphug:

• Like Like x 1
  15. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Tina I am sorry to hear about your Boxer pup, hugs to you

Mary Lou, More hugs to you and Herc.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry to hear this. I've been following along the whole time, even though I may have not said much. This has a really special place in my heart as Java was only 4 years old when we discovered she had cancer. You did so much for Chloe and I'm sure she thanks you for helping her fight through this. Reading about your vision in church brought tears to my eyes and makes me want to give my Java extra hugs tonight. She is no longer in pain and you no longer have to worry because she is safe with God now...Rest in Peace sweet Chloe.

• Like Like x 1
  17. von Cosack

von Cosack Novitiate

A good fight is always in order with cancer, screw it, spit on it and fight to the end. I'm sorry for your lose MLR, proud of your fight and Chloes gameness. Sorry I'm so late. Von.

• Like Like x 3
  18. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

:( so sorry for your loss

• Like Like x 1
  19. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

OMG Maryy Lou!!! I am sorry it took me so long to find out!!My computer is dying and getting on line never mind the forum is almost impossible. I was on the memorial page posting about my Trace and I saw the thread for poor Chloe. Please know that my heart was always with you, even when I couldnt get on line. You went through sooo much together, take comfort with herc and know you did everything to give her a great life, even if it was way toooo short. Please take care