1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Now It's My Turn To Worry :( (In memory of Chloe)

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by MLR, Dec 7, 2009.

1. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Now It's My Turn To Worry :(

Oh Mary Lou I am so very sorry......at a loss for words. I wish I could really give you and Chloe a hug, you both have been putting up such a valiant fight and it just seems so unfair that you just keep getting more and more thrown at you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both, and I will be asking for strength and comfort to get you through whatever comes next. Again I am so sorry!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MeadowCat

MeadowCat Well-Known Member

You both continue to be in my prayers. Give Chloe and Herc a hug for me.

MC

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i'm so sorry to hear that Mary Lou. you and Chloe are in my thoughts and prayers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I know you have both fought so hard and you're right its not fair that you've come this far to have this thrown at you. Give Chloe and Herc both big hugs and let them give you lots of kisses. I wish I could be there to give you a real hug but this will have to do. *Hug*

• Like Like x 1
  5. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Thank you everyone. I'm sad to say that Chloe passed away tonight sometime between 11:00pm and 1:00am. I think it was her heart. It had been beating erratically all evening. Or shock form the surgery. I don't know. She just couldn't take it anymore. She was whining in pain and I had given her a Tramadol at about 10:00pm and kept telling her it was going to be all right. She was out in the living room with me and I dozed off at around 11:00pm. Something woke me up at around 1:00am and I looked down at her and couldn't see her breathing. I listened to her heart with my stethoscope and it was still. I'm waiting until morning to get someone to come help me bury her. I'm kind of sad right now but know that she is out of pain. It just really makes me mad that her life was so short and she had to go through so much pain these last few months. Again, thank you all for being here for Chloe and me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Oh Mary Lou, I cannot tell you how my heart aches for you, I am soooo sorry that this has happened. I LOVE YOU and I am here for you, please know that. You did the best by Chloe and that is ALL that matters.

RIP Chloe, please know you were LOVED by MANY MANY people and you had a wonderful home and a mom-lady who LOVED you dearly. Rest In Peace sweet Chloe.

mary Lou, TONS of love from me and my pack.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Oh Mary Lou I am so very very sorry for you!! I don't have the words to really express what I am feeling for you right now. I know your heart must be aching but just know that you did everything you could for Chloe and I am sure she knows that, and I really feel that the something that woke you up was her saying goodbye. RIP sweet girl and run pain free on all four legs at the bridge until Mom, Herc and you are reunited!!! Mary Lou please give Herc a hug from me, I am sure he is as heart broken as you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

RIP Dear Chloe! I know you are finally out of pain and running free with all our other lost ones! Know that you are loved and we all will be reunited in time!:bearhug:

• Like Like x 1
  9. DobermanGuy

DobermanGuy Novitiate

Words can't describe how sad this news is Mary. I am so sorry to hear that she passed.

I pray that in time you will feel better and be proud of yourself for the life that you did provide for Chloe and for all the work you did to make things better for her.

You were the best thing that ever happened in Chloes life. Very sorry for your loss Mary.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Mary Lou, I'm so sorry.... I have a tear in my eye as I type. :bighug:

You gave her a great life, and please know our thoughts and condolences are with you.

RIP Chloe and run free with no more pain.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

I'm honored to have met miss Chloe, a sweetheart she was, so tall and proud to be a dobie she was....Although it was a short time I knew her she stole a part of my heart...every dobie I meet can do that but some just get a little more room and Chloe and Herc sure did....Herc will be lonely but you Mary Lou will fill his day's with happiness...my tears as I type are of sadness, oh how she will be missed and part for joy that she will suffer no more..she put up one hell of fight which I expected no less....Mary Lou you can never ever doubt you did all you could possibly do for her...you're one hell of a dobie Mom...

Chloe sweet Chloe you run free my girl, you run like the wind that nasty cancer has left your body and you're free.....

• Like Like x 3
  12. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Sometimes words are not enough to discripe our feelings and i was never good in it.
    i'm so sorry Mary Lou i know you did all you could for Chloe and shwe was a hell of a fighter and she knew it was her time.
    Now she don't suffers anymore and runs free over the bridge.
    sending you you much love Mary Lou, i really admire you for your strengh. we'll be here whenever you need us.
    R.I.P. Chloe

• Like Like x 1
  13. MeadowCat

MeadowCat Well-Known Member

Mary Lou, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep you and Herc in my thoughts and prayers.

MC

• Like Like x 1
  14. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Thank you all so very much. I'm tearing up as I type this too. But you're all right. I know I did everything I could for Chloe and she is out of pain now and with all of our beloved companions running free at the bridge. You know, a few weeks ago I was at church praying for Chloe and my eyes were closed and I saw Jesus reach out his hand for her beckoning her to come to him. There were other little forest animals all around him; rabbits, chipmunks and even a little lamb. So I know she's safe with him.

• Like Like x 8
  15. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

Ooo MLR...I am so very very sorry ! I cant even begin to describe how sorry I am, I feel like we have all been fighting with her every step. You did everything you could and she definately gave it her all. In my opinion when a dog has someone who loves them that much, they go beyond what a normal dog can do. She did that, i think alot of animals would not have made it that far. But she had you to give her strength. But trust in this.... she hasnt left you..she will always be right beside you and Herc.

• Like Like x 5
  16. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh (((Mary Lou))) I am so sorry. I think Kims words were the same I feel in my heart, but couldnt find the words to express. We are all thinking of you

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Mary Lou, its hard to know what to say. I'm so sorry to hear of Miss Chloe passing, knowing the pain and loss you and Herc are both feeling. But we have to remember that she is no longer in pain, and for that we can be grateful. We may not be able to be there to hug you and cry with you but know that we are all mourning with you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JstLovesErnie

JstLovesErnie Notable member

I still can't believe she is gone. What you asked me to do last night - I have done. You have mail dear...my heart is with you.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FredC

FredC Guest

This news saddens me greatly. I have met your dogs personally MLR and thought they were just a fantastic example of what the breed is. I just never know what to say in these situations but i really really am sorry MLR. Run Free Chloe.

• Like Like x 2
  20. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

omg, hugs to you!! I am so sorry. Least have peace knowing she is out of pain now.

• Like Like x 1