Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Maxim Di Altobello Poisoned

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by FredC, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Max1mus

Max1mus Notable member

This is very sad. Can't believe a dog of his status dying of poison. He's one of the most beautiful dobermann I've ever seen. I have several pictures of him saved on my computer and have watched many his youtube videos hoping one day to own a euro dobermann like him. RIP MAXIM

• Like Like x 2
  2. MicheleM

MicheleM Active Member

Terrible, so sad. I shake my head at humanity sometimes. Just a beautiful boy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lilredobie

Lilredobie New Member

Oh no! Such ashame. Was my Gunnar's grand puppy! Hope they catch the bastard!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

RIP beautiful boy. I hope the catch whoever did it and I hope they suffer far more and longer than that innocent dog.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Max1mus

Max1mus Notable member

Does anyone know how old he was?

6. Davis

Davis ♕Dobezilla♕ Hot Topics Subscriber

He was born sep 8 2007

• Like Like x 2
  7. Max1mus

Max1mus Notable member

I'm wondering if he really die of poison or what is something more discrete like DCM? I'm just having a hard time accepting a Dobermann of this caliber to suddenly die of poison. I know its not uncommon to see dobermans suddenly die of DCM.

8. FredC

FredC Guest

I buy it.. I believe it was likely a competitor.. Dejan is like the emperor of the FCI Dobermann world and the DV is run by wannabe mobsters. I know it all sounds a little soap opera ish but when your at the top of your game at what could be considered a pro sport in most of these FCI regulated countries, the game gets serious and so does the politics.. Corruption is running rampant atm in the IDC.

• Like Like x 2
  9. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

http://www.altobellodobermann.com/n...000-words-maxim-di-altobello-on-idc-2013.html

I had a hard time watching this, this time but just wow - it awes me every time...

I'm guessing there was a necropsy done right away to determine the exact cause.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FredC

FredC Guest

Hans Wiblishauser is an Idiot!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. JanS

I don't know who that is... LOL

12. FredC

FredC Guest

WINNER.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. FredC

FredC Guest

Did you notice the seemingly hostility between Dejan and one of the IDC/DV officials? Also notice the Booing? It all involves some future or past scandal no doubt.
    1185070_10202069634328301_1172926899_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. iceman

iceman Active Member

I was there & close enough to hear the conversation between them..when Bech tried to grab his arm & push Dejan outside the ring... Dejan said to Becht "if you don't take your hands of my arm NOW, i will smash this trophy on your head"

[​IMG]

Maxim was systematically robbed of the IDC Sieger title he most deserved in the last three world championship finals and the public responded by protesting the judges decision each & every time.

Just look back at the Siegers of the last 3 world championship and what they have achieved (in the way of producing progeny,if any) since they were given the title and simply compare them to Maxim and his progeny!!

IDC 2011 Sieger Dobergarden Forever Athos
    IDC 2012 Sieger Quickstep King of Darkness
    IDC 2013 Sieger Orson Von Nemesis

WERE ARE THESE Siegers today???

Reason for the gestapos refusal to give Maxim & Dejan the title goes long way back to a dispute between Dejan & the gestapo over something I cannot not write here..

• Like Like x 5
  15. iceman

iceman Active Member

all left is good memories in photos :(:(

me playing with Maxim after IDC2011 World Championship in his home..Other dog in photo is Wild Cherry

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  16. JanS

Oh that is a priceless photo Iceman and I bet you especially treasure it now.

Wow, what a shame about the things that happened. :(

• Like Like x 2
  17. Max1mus

Max1mus Notable member

Is there any money involved with these Euro dog shows that would provoke such cruel tactics to win over the competition?

18. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Ice - can't tell who is the most eye candy - you or the dog!!!!
    It is sad not scratch that it is sick that anyone would be so mentally immature and unstable to poison a dog over a dog show.

• Like Like x 2
  19. FredC

FredC Guest

More ego then money.

20. muls

muls New Member

such a terrible news... so sad... rest in peace great maxim...