Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Looking for a good European Doberman puppy

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Ronj1977, Mar 27, 2018.

1. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

SANT KREAL...DROOOOL those are some nice dogs

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

So you think a dog from that group would be good

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

4. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

5. WiglWerm

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

7. WiglWerm

8. WiglWerm

Your right :linksucks:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

Couldn’t find a price anywhere

10. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I guess I tend to lean toward a lighter weight dog for speed and maneuvering.

Bogie is filling out and at one point when he was a pup, he weighed just over 85lbs. Now he hangs in the 79 to 80lb range and he looks like a brute and looks much heavier than he actually is. He is solid with great speed and power.
    Bacall weighs about 75lbs but has the graceful lines to her. You would think that Bogie weighs much more than her but it’s only 4 to 5lbs more and he has a bulkier body than her.
    Bacall has great turning, jumping and running speed but she looks elegant while doing it. Bogie on the other hand also has great speed, jumping and turning agility but he looks like brute force doing it.
    He is intimidating when you think about him running at you. :eek:
    With Bacall running at you, you can almost visualize her flying over the top of you instead of steamrolling you. :D

• Like Like x 5
  11. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

This is a pedigree of Margo’s dogs, I do believe Rofey is retired now though. She does import and breed euro Dobermans. I have worked a few of her dogs, they have great temperament. Mix of show and working, not over the top working dogs but she has some with nice drive. I really like her male Jack, my son and I work him the day after he flew her from Serbia. Strong nerve and desire for the work.
    Her kennel is Doberland.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Oh Little Oji

That really is interesting – the difference in their appearances despite only 4 or 5 pounds difference!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

How do I post a video to comments

14. Oh Little Oji

It needs to be put up on youtoob, or another site like that, then you embed a link to it here in a comment. Embed it by clicking on the icon above that is a little film icon (the word "Media" comes up if you hover over the icon.)

15. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

Saved it to YouTube but don’t see the film icon

16. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

292158C7-D54C-42E1-90D7-A86CD8AABD91.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ronj1977

Ronj1977 New Member

This dog was in the bite sleeve one minute then playing fetch the next

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  18. Jeffdub2

Jeffdub2 Novitiate

I realize that this post is old... but... I have a 3 year old male from Swank. I`d be happy to talk to anyone if you want to know my experiences and about the dog, etc. Overall my dog is a great family addition, lots of work and very needy like most I`ve encountered.

• Like Like x 1