Liberty and Justice with HUGE puppy CUTENESS !!! Pic Heavy

Liberty & Justice

Formerly Sophia's Justice
Hot Topics Subscriber
What a trip these two are I tell yah what ! Liberty was a perfect little princess since I was gone most of the day. She never messed in her kennel ( big one ) and went outside to the potty outside. She got 3 hours of running around and is so tired right now. Justice get's warn out too from her which is good to see. I don't see much jealously but it's there. He demands a pet if she's near, and if I pick her up ? ohhhh boy he's right there for a petting and a " I love yah pal ". Seriously two great dogs here.......

Liberty planning her strategy to get the stick :
de0947f2.jpg

Making a move :
a572eeb0.jpg

no such luck:
4870b775.jpg

Bad idea :
ffd28220.jpg

Don't get me the stick silly :
fd9f0b1b.jpg

Justice in a taunt:
56cb788c.jpg

Can only imagine what's being said here :
d5733144.jpg

Patience is a virtue :
e5759b46.jpg

Oh dear.... It's happening already! Girls rule! It took her awhile, but she got the stick ;)
Liberty is so cute! No such thing as too many pictures :D

She's so cute with her stick!! Love her little play bows and pawwing she's got going on. I had a good feeling they'd get along well. Just wait til she's big enough to hold her own weight even better, then she'll definitely be ruling the roost!

wow cuteness overload:love::love::love::love: oh Stephen I can just imagine the fun you are having with these two , she has no idea she is only 12" tall :lmao:, Justice looks like he is really enjoying having a sister , the fight for the attention never stops although Buddy is far more pushy than Bella so have to push him away sometimes you might find this as Liberty gets bigger , sound like she has been an angel while you were at work, I bet you were thinking about them all day:)

I LOVE the interaction!!! Great Pics Stephen! I'm not going to 'wish away' the nest couple years... but I am really looking forward to when Elek can have a little sister too! I will just have to concentrate on giving Elek all the love and guidance he needs so he can be a good big bro' too!

wow cuteness overload:love::love::love::love: oh Stephen I can just imagine the fun you are having with these two , she has no idea she is only 12" tall :lmao:, Justice looks like he is really enjoying having a sister , the fight for the attention never stops although Buddy is far more pushy than Bella so have to push him away sometimes you might find this as Liberty gets bigger , sound like she has been an angel while you were at work, I bet you were thinking about them all day:)

He does enjoy every second of it. Usually we are up at 5-5:30 am and Justice is like my alarm clock. Well this morning She was my alarm clock, looked all over for Justice on the bed and where was he ? Laying on the floor underneath her kennel waiting for her to get let out.....Now if that's not cute I don't know what is.

She's so cute with her stick!! Love her little play bows and pawwing she's got going on. I had a good feeling they'd get along well. Just wait til she's big enough to hold her own weight even better, then she'll definitely be ruling the roost!

Certainly a character Rits......

He does enjoy every second of it. Usually we are up at 5-5:30 am and Justice is like my alarm clock. Well this morning She was my alarm clock, looked all over for Justice on the bed and where was he ? Laying on the floor underneath her kennel waiting for her to get let out.....Now if that's not cute I don't know what is.
Awww... He was waiting for his little sister to be let out... That's too cute!

Awww... He was waiting for his little sister to be let out... That's too cute!

Yeah it is super cute. He certainly does love her already which is a HUGE relief. He's changed so much in so little time. He eats all of his dinner without any fluff..... I use to add steak, chicken to make his normal food taste even better. Now all I have to do is put the food in the dish without any additives, and it's all gone. That's worth having Liberty all within itself. But I do love her as well, she's such a character Ingrid........

Cannot wait for Justices new collar to arrive.

Great shots and it really does look like they're interacting nicely already. Yup, Liberty is going to follow suit with most of the little girls here and call the shots with the poor boy. :D

I'm glad the first day going to work worked out so well. I'm amazed that she made it without any accidents already at this age. :eek:

Awwww.. Look at those two! :love::love: Welcome home Liberty!! :D They are getting along so great and she feels comfortable already. So nice for Justice to get worn out a little too, I bet he is going to be one tired dog a few months in from now if she keeps acting up like she alreade does. :rofl:

Awwww.. Look at those two! :love::love: Welcome home Liberty!! :D They are getting along so great and she feels comfortable already. So nice for Justice to get worn out a little too, I bet he is going to be one tired dog a few months in from now if she keeps acting up like she alreade does. :rofl:

They are getting along absolutely fantastic which is such a great thing to see. I have to pay more attention to Justice than ever just so he knows he's not been forgotten. He get's petted more now than he ever did it seems. One thing that has been weird is NOW I get to go to the bathroom alone !!! He comes and checks on me but that's about it. He's too busy playing now ! Trader

They are getting along absolutely fantastic which is such a great thing to see. I have to pay more attention to Justice than ever just so he knows he's not been forgotten. He get's petted more now than he ever did it seems. One thing that has been weird is NOW I get to go to the bathroom alone !!! He comes and checks on me but that's about it. He's too busy playing now ! Trader

don't get too used to peace in the bathroom too much Stephen ;) before long their will be four big beady eyes rushing you along:eekwtf::eekwtf::blush::lmao:

Back