1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Kye's GiGi Jumped the Gun

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by GennyB, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I just love the respect and sympathy that we all seem to get from our Vets in these moments. What they do in a time of need is so touching. Over the years it seems to have really evolved into a compassionate and loving moment. They understand your pain and they hurt too. It's a beautiful thing that they did!

RIP Gigi. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

oh, no :( So sorry to hear about GiGi. Run free, pretty girl :sorrow:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

It's almost overwhelming. They did the burning candle thing when we took her in to say goodbye. I walked out of the comfort room and saw it on the counter and was simply overwhelmed. The comfort room is also a newer thing. Years ago they didn't have them. I think it's a nice touch. This one looked like a living room with a couch. We helped G up and she laid on my son's lap, seemed very comfortable. They also offered to come to my house. I wasn't comfortable with that idea because there would always be "that spot" that would be painful for us.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Happy Birthday Sweet G!
    We ALL miss you so much! It's spring early summer, one of your favorite times of the year. But this year it's not the same without you. The river is up so the creek is full of Asian carp. This year you're not there to grab them and do what you could to help control the population. This year the morels stayed put because your Dad couldn't even think of hunting them without you.
    But don't worry about us, we'll heal in time cause we are so happy you are pain free. You did your job well, you were a GREAT companion, now it's time to rest ALWAYS in our hearts! Love ya girl!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 7
  5. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Happy heavenly birthday, sweet girl!