Katyusha earned her CGC!

You guys did it!! Congratulations!!! Hard work paid off! :yatta:

YAY!!! You guys did it! I hope it was fun for all. You should be proud of your accomplishments!

Thank you all so much!
Squid's mom figured out the day after their evaluation that on evaluation day they were:

2 years
2 months
2 weeks
2 days

old, and they were in the middle of evaluation at 2 PM.

just a neat little coincidence i wanted to share.

Squid's mom figured out the day after their evaluation that on evaluation day they were:

2 years
2 months
2 weeks
2 days

old, and they were in the middle of evaluation at 2 PM.

just a neat little coincidence i wanted to share.
I love stuff like this! Plus, it was two of them. ;)

So, little update. For CGC evaluation, Katyusha was asked to walk, on a loose leash, about 20 feet with me, around a stack of pallets in Home Depot, and back. Which she did. But at the time that was about the most she could do. We managed it, so she passed. But, last night, it all clicked in so nicely. Everything got real for us, and finally, we did a whole 4 hour outing in 4 stores, where she FINALLY was watching ME and where I wanted to go, instead of looking for the next place SHE wanted to go. I could see it working into her brain cells that were apparently all awake AND playing frisbee together. It all lined up that when this is what we do as a team, its very enjoyable, and a WHOLE lot less work. We met up with one young(ish) family and the dad asked to meet her. He spent about a minute meeting her then thanked me, explaining that he struggles with anxiety in busy public places and that meeting her was a [calming] recharge for him. That was all I needed for the year to know our work on CGC and afterwards was completely fulfilling for us both (and even for others). Last night was paws down the best night out for us ever. We both knew, though, it can only get even better.

Back