1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Male Lord Mars Blitzkrieg

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Breeder/Kennel:
Unknown BYB
Legal Owner/s:
Fred C
Stud Service?:
  • No
  1. MischasMomma

MischasMomma Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@FredC if it makes you feel any better, myou other half started teaching himself to play the guitar last night. Mischa wasn't having any of it! He had her crying out of misery haha he started up as I was getting ready for bed and heard her from upstairs and had to yell down, "is she crying??" I opened the bedroom door and have never seen her fly so fast into the room, onto the bed and under the covers. I about lost it!

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. FredC

FredC Guest

I miss you so much Mars.. Life totally blows without you buddy.. All that is left is me and Kali.The kids are gone your momma is working full time and moved out of town so Kali and I rarely see her or Demi anymore.. my memories of how you were are fading.. Whats a guy to do whos life was dedicated to dogs when i lose the last of you guys.. Kali is having a hard time now days to.. ive had to move her to your bunk so she wouldn't hurt herself getting in and out of bed.. I also had to take my bed apart to make it easier for her to get on it, wish i would have thought of that for you.... Why did you have to leave me so soon? I'm so sorry i couldn't do more to save you as you did me.. I owe you my life Mars and im trying so hard to not squander all the good you brought to my life.. I'm running out of fight Mars.. im just so lost. You know how Kali is, she doesn't understand like you somehow did.. i miss our talks.. Everything is going to censored and your nowhere to be found for comfort.. The topic of heaven came up on the forum today. i wonder will you be there? sadly i likely will not if it even exists. I know you got in though if its real.. hard not to be mad at you for leaving us.. everytime i think im making progress in regard to accepting your gone something always tears me back down. m not sure if putting your thing away has helped or not.. I hate myself for letting you get so sick. I hate that it took so long to figure out what was wrong with you.. I hate that i cant get over losing you..I screwed you over so bad and you still loved me. Why? what did i ever do to deserve you.. I remember the day you picked me like it was yesterday yet i couldn't remember your last birthday. I don't think this is normal Mars and it makes me feel like a sissy but parts of me don't care and other parts are totally embarrassed.. this stupid thread is all i have left of you.. I came across the pictures i took of you when you were sick, days before you left us..It was so sad seeing you in that condition.. it broke my heart all over again Mars.. But after a few computer crashes pictures of you are getting few and far apart.. I hate this place because of the people who bashed us and forced me to stop posting pictures and other daily activities of you me and the old crew on Doberman Chat. I hate those people Mars, and i wish the Karma train runs them over. Those nut jobs invade my dreams and got under my skin like nobody ever has.. I truly hate them Mars..I want to inflict bodily harm on them. i want to ruin their lives like they ruined ours.. Im not th eonly one who misses you.. Demi does to so does your momma.. Kali probably not so much.. I think she relishes being an only dog and even though i shouldn't i somewhat resent that about her.. You know she is my baby girl but you also know their is no one more stubborn. Shes been my rock but wears my nerves thin without you to keep her occupied. Without you she has developed pretty extreme separation anxiety and if im to far away the whining almost enrages me.. And then there is the fact that i know when she leaves me to i will hate myslef even more for being do easily upset with her anxiety.. I love her as i love you and it so hard after losing you to watch her get old.. Crap crap crap i need to get passed this Mars..but i dont know how.. I just miss you..

Wherever you are buddy i pray you're doing better without me then i am without you.. Rest in peace Lord Mars Blitzkrieg..

• Empathetic Empathetic x 9
  3. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Call me,Fred.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Fred, we all hurt with you. Praying for you and thinking of you. No doubt you will join Mars in Heaven. We are all here if you need us. Just a PM or phone call away.,

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Your pain is almost tangible to me, Fred. I guess because I've been there so many times in my life. Losing is one of life's toughest issues. I never take it well. Each of us go through loss in our own way. For me, it can be ongoing for a very long time. There is no consoling at times. Just BE there. Stand by. Hold my hand. Understand my pain. Don't patronize me. So I want to do that for you. I am here. I'm reaching out my hand. I understand. I will never tell you what you are feeling is wrong. It's not. If you need to talk, I am here. WE are here. Here in your thread, a PM or a phone call. Your choice. I'm here. My hand is extended...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Drogon

Drogon Hot Topics Subscriber

I certainly hope I didn't add to your grief in our discussions yesterday. I know we don't see the world and politics the same but I have a great deal of respect for you and a great deal of empathy for what you are still going through.
    I've only been able to get over the death of one of my dogs by getting a puppy. Helps keep my mind and time occupied. Helps me remember the previous dog's puppy-hood (?) . I dread the day I'm too old to get another puppy when my dog at the time crosses the bridge.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I hate that you are hurting so much. I hope you can see that you do still have friends here, people who care about you and want nothing more than to offer you what comfort and help we can. I just hope that you're willing to accept our offers. If nothing else, I hope that you continue to express yourself here and see this as the safe place that it is.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

I know you don't know me, but I read all of your posts about your Mars because they are beautiful in addition to heart-wrenching. My heart absolutely goes out to you and I know how therapeutic it can be to write, so I hope you continue to do that (and choose to share some of it here.) I've never been through the loss of a "heart dog" before, and as I type this my eyes are burning with tears because I'm looking back and forth between the screen and my Jaxie Boy. I have a lump in my throat and a pit in my stomach just imagining the pain of your loss. It is obvious that you have many friends here who know you and Mars (whether in "real life" or virtual), and I hope you can gain at least some solace from people who absolutely know (relate to) the pain you feel.
    I know the heaven debate will never end ...until we all meet there!!☺️ So obviously my personal belief is that it exists. (The reason I know that is if my Mother absolutely has to move on, she deserves paradise because she is perfection!) Mars is there and you will be too. (The reason I know that is because God knows a good heart when he sees it, and you VERY clearly have one. Any person who loves as deeply as it is clear you do, is going nowhere but up!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Fred, I know how heart wrenching it is and how those emotions will keep coming back to you. It happens to all of us who dearly love our dogs. Don't ever try to make those thoughts go away because they won't and I don't expect them to with any of our losses.

I started typing this a long time ago but there are no words to truly convey how much we know this affects all of us. Just know that we're always here for a shoulder and to talk any time. You have my number and of course I'm always here too. It doesn't matter how or where you want to talk, just get it off your shoulders when you feel alone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Fred, I'm sorry you are going through so much pain. Losing your buddy, your SHADOW, is so so painful. I lost my heart dog, Jesse, and I still haven't spread her ashes. I don't want to right now. Something oddly weird gives me comfort knowing she is still there. I will spread them when I get my own home, knowing she would have loved to run in our yard with the girls if she was still here. I came across them over the weekend and immediately started crying...and its ok. Its ok to cry and its ok to be grieving still. Something so connected and so strong that made such an impact on your life is a powerful thing. He is still connected to you and always will be! No one can ever erase those memories. I also know that Mars would want you to take comfort in finding something that makes you happy. Something to turn your mind to. Not to forget Mars, but to carry on his memory of providing such happiness to your soul by finding happiness in other things too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  11. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Me too, but this kind of pain is just so close to me right now. It hurt because it is my reality, but it almost got the best of me to know someone is feeling what I am right now.

We have all felt it, it is just fresh to us right now so I get what you are feeling and it SUCKS! I ask myself daily if the heartbreak will ever end.

Hmm....sounds like nothing a phone call wouldn't cure. Pick up the phone.......reach out. No shame in that.

No they aren't. Your heart has them put away in a safe place to protect you from some of the pain. Don't worry, they will be released slowly as you are ready to deal with them.

Look back with pride! just look what you and your dogs have accomplished. They will live on forever because they are in the hearts of every happy dobe and their owners right here on DCF. Owners were and are taught so much about how to be the owner they have to be everyday. Think about that. I know no one else that can say that. You and your dogs founded it all.........very powerful if you ask me.

Ahh.....the age old question. Haven't we all asked that question a 1000 times. I wish I had the answer. Sometimes I wonder if it is some sort of lesson in appreciation. Do we all need to learn to live in the moment a bit more so we can stop and appreciate what we have while we have it? I don't know but I think I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

No you're not! You are just temporarily broken and struggling to find a way to mend. It's called healing and we all look for the easiest, fastest way to do it. We just can't though. Grieving is a long hard road with no short cuts.
    Along that road we ask ourselves questions like "why did I set myself up for this?" "Was it worth it?" That is when the heart releases the memories and we know the answers to those questions. We look back at the life we shared with that loved one and we know it was all worth it. Losing them was hard, but having them be part of our lives is just so worth it. In my case, the things Greta taught me, the loyalty she showed me, made me a much better person. I thank her everyday in a little prayer to her. I also try to live my life the way she taught me. With as little prejudice as possible and with as much resilience as I can muster. The list of things she taught is just too long to list, but I hold them all close to me because I feel it keeps her with me.

Please don't hate. It's counterproductive and only makes a bitter person. Instead, defeat them. You have! Where is their forum now? Derailed, pun intended. What have they done to help the breed? Chalk one up for Fred.
    Do you really believe your life was destroyed? Think again. Look at the successes. I'm thinking they far out weigh any wrong turns you may have made in the journey of life. The point is you didn't get lost, just maybe got turned around for a minute.

In the big picture does it matter? Just sit quietly and talk to Mars. He's there. He is in your heart, in the way you do things, think about things because of what he taught you. In some ways, he will never be gone. He is alive in some way in this forum, in parts of your life you never thought about. I believe that when we love and live with someone they become part of us. That affects how we feel, think, everything we do. While we may not be aware of it, it's there. Now it's time to keep it going. Get up, face the day and know you are somebody in the dog world because you were owned by such a great dog. Do us all a favor and keep sharing him with us.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. FredC

FredC Guest

Found a few lost Pictures of you this weekend Bubba.. Finally have something of you before you got sick.. Ill just place them here for safe keeping as i get them off the old HDD...
    IMG_1144.JPG
    Love and miss you Buddy..

• Appreciation Appreciation x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  13. FredC

FredC Guest

Created: ‎Thursday, ‎February ‎26, ‎2015, ‏‎10:55 AM
    IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0288.JPG IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0291.JPG IMG_0292.JPG IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Archer

Great pictures of Mars. Really shows his personality. Love those red boys! They are special. Mars was no exception :)

15. Archer

Such a sweet face!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. FredC

FredC Guest

DSCF1178.JPG
    hard to believe he was ever that little..

DSCF0002.JPG
    First time out of his posts. I was horrified lol.

DSCF1301.JPG
    Cmon let's play!!!

DSCF1240.JPG
    Cmon lets play Pt2

DSCF0008.JPG
    Who said the boy could sleep in my chair?

DSCF1226.JPG
    Someday your gonna be a huge..

DSCF0063.JPG
    He was by far the mist expressive dog I've ever known..

DSCF1327.JPG
    I think he was meant for me from the day he was born..

DSCF0108.JPG
    If nothing else I'm certain he was happy..

Miss you Bubba.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  17. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

Can't wait to hear part 2 of your story @FredC

18. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Fred?
    I know you have deleted your account here, but I suspect you still visit this thread.
    Fred, will you please contact Jan and get my phone number and call me?
    I could really use some of your guidance now.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  19. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I sent him your number and I hope you two can get together and talk. I think it would be supportive for both of you.

• Like Like x 2