HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY PENNY POOH!!

A

apbtmom76

So Four (4) years ago today, my special girl Penny was born, right here in my dining room as her sire, Phoenix looked on. She was the last pup born in the litter, we truely had no plans on keeping her, and then she got Parvo, she was crated and hooked to an I.V. for a week and got three shots a day. Soon after that happened at about 31/2 mo. of age we found out she had Demodectic mange, we cured her of that and got her fixed and kept her. We had grown to love her chocolatey face and sweet disposition, and I am sooooooo very happy and blessed that I did, she has turned into what I would consider the epitome of the American Pit Bull Terrier. She has been thru basic OB, passed w/ flying colors and taken and passed her CGC with flying colors as well, she also has her license to be a Therapy dog with TDInc. Two years ago in July, Penny was diagnosed with epilepsy (seizures) she was put on meds and we have been battling it ever since, but you could NOT ask for a better dog. She is sweet, loving and loyal and has one of the best pittie smiles I have ever seen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOH BEAR, mom-lady LOVES YOU!!!!!

Here is a look back at Penny's four years of life, from birth til today when we went to the park for our picnic :D
@ birth, she is the darkest pup on top -
ScannedImage-38.jpg

@ 5 weeks -
ScannedImage-61.jpg

@ 1 year old, this is also my computer chair, lol -
DOGS49.jpg

@ 2 1/2 years, 6 months after we found out she was epileptic -
Dogs003-1.jpg

@ almost 3 yrs. old with her CGC and TT certifcates -
RandomPics036.jpg

@ 3 yrs. on her b-day last year -
RandomDogPics006-1.jpg

RandomDogPics008-1.jpg

@ 3 yrs. with her TDInc. evalutor the day she passed the test -
FenceRepair-RandomDogPics-Eeyore-3.jpg

@ 3 1/2 yrs. old -
RandomDogPics011-1.jpg

is this NOT the bestest pittie smile,ever :D -
RandomDogPics041.jpg

And here are our pics from our picnic today -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010036.jpg

You got what for me mom-lday??
PennyB-Day4-14-2010035.jpg

ok I wait right herz til youz gets back -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010030.jpg

whatcha got mom-lady??
PennyB-Day4-14-2010031.jpg

omg my very own meatloaf -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010032.jpg

k now we goes for walkz, please -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010007.jpg

I lead da way mom-lady -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010003.jpg

PennyB-Day4-14-2010008.jpg

you followin right? -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010005.jpg

gotta stop, I smellz sumfin -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010002.jpg

yay, water -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010010.jpg

water smellz funny mom-lady -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010013.jpg

but it feels good on mah paws -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010016.jpg

which way do we go?? -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010021.jpg

I heard sumfin -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010024.jpg

and a pretty field of bluebonnets -
PennyB-Day4-14-2010027.jpg

I hope you had a good day Pooh Bear, enjoy all :D

Great pics Tye!!! :birthday: Penny...it looks like you and Mom-Lady had a great party at the park!! Boy Penny does look so pretty in her pearls and the size difference from her 3rd Bday and her 4th Bday is HUGE!! Pooh is sure lookin good in her new skinny body!! Oh and I agree Tye that is the bestest pittie smile ever!!

:party4::party::stars::coloredhearts::bdaysong:HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet PENNY POOH, hope you had a wonderful day. we love ya all and the boy's send you sweet wet kisses your way :)

Happy Birthday Penny! She looks like she had such a blast today, Tye! And wow what a weight difference. She looks so much happier to be a healthier size. Such a pretty girl.

Penny sweet girl! Happy Birthday!!! She looks absolutely WONDERFUL, Tye!!!

Oh, Happy Birthday, Penny!!! Wonderful pictures, Tye! Loved them all! Looks like a wonderful time and a really neat place for a walk/picnic! Water, flowers, everything! :party:

thank you all, we both appreciate the birthday love and the park was great, there was noone else there, we did see a dog playing in the water further down stream from us but we were never bothered. Penny is not used to walking in front of me so I had to keep telling her that it was her day and she got to make all the decisions on where we were going, lol, is why she kept turning back to look at me like this is ok right mom-lady?? Was a great day :D penny sends licks to you all :D

Happy belated Birthday Penny Pooh! :supersmilie::hb4::bdaycake::birthday::thewave:

She's such a pretty girl and your succession of pics shows just how much weight she's taken off and how great she looks now.

Here's to many more great years Pooh!

awww thanks so much Jan, I was going thru pics the other day and saw some from 2 years ago then last year and I couldn't beleive she was that heavy, everyone keeps asking if we got a new dog, lol. That makes me feel good :D Penny sends licks to you , Della, Boris and the hubby :D

Thanks so much Tina, she and I both worked really hard at that, it took us almost a year to get her all toned up and we are still working on it, she has such a big barrell chest for a female, lol. I am thinking of buying her a bikini for the summer, lol. I think she likes her new found skinniness :p

hehehe yes she would like a strapping young pit bull or Staffy Bull, she has one in Canada, lol. And of course she can join us at the pool, she'd love it there :D

Back