1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Goodbye Sweet Miesha.

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Prushanks, Mar 17, 2017.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Happy Birthday dear girl. Like I said, her, Boris and our other loved ones are probably romping around together on the other side of the bridge.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Happy birthday in heaven sweet girl! I hope all of our beloved dogs that have passed over are celebrating with her today.

I know the pain is still there and guess it probably always will be, but the love you two shared will never be in vain. She was yours and you were hers and thats really pretty special.

Thinking of you and your family today, Wendy xx

3. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

Awww thank you for such kind words all!!
    I'm just so unbelievably fortunate to have my little Remdog to take the sting out of her loss. I look at him every day and think, if that beautiful little girl hadn't come into my life, this beautiful little boy wouldn't have either! :love::dobe:
    And instead, I got to love and be loved by both!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

And instead, I got to love and be loved by both!

An amazing sentiment!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

I thought of her first thing when I got to work today...the first thing I do is write the date on the board in Spanish, and her birthday is forever etched in my mind...I guess because it's so close to Jaxie's, but also just because I loved her so much (albeit from afar.) That girl is feeling no pain and not just chasing, but CATCHING whatever she wants now!...and she is in no pain and running like a champ. I am still so sorry for your loss...it breaks my heart to think about. Remy doesn't "replace" what you had with that sweet baby, but I am SO glad you have this chance to love a different baby and fulfill your "Doberman dreams." She certainly was a beautiful baby. Sleep, play, and "Dobe" to your heart's content, Sweet Miesha!

• Like Like x 3