1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Goodbye Sweet Miesha.

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Prushanks, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

We lost our beautiful girl this morning. Run hard, run fast, run free baby girl.
    Miesha
    9/18/15-3/17/17
    IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0608.JPG IMG_0631.JPG IMG_0658.JPG IMG_0778.JPG

• Empathetic Empathetic x 20
  2. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Omg!! No! I just can't believe it. I am
    So sorry. Tears roll down my face as I type this. My heart goes out to you and your family. No doubt you did all you could for her. If only love could save them....

Praying for peace for you during this difficult time. My heart aches with yours as I know many of ours here will. We are here for you in any capacity you need. If you need anything...even just a shoulder ro cry on please PM me.

Run free sweet Miesha. Please watch over your Mom as she grieves. Until you meet at the bridge....

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry! I know you gave it your best fight. My prayers are with your family.
    Run free beautiful girl! :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I cannot find the words, I really can't! God, just reading the title I started to well up :(

Sweet Miesha, such a beautiful princess with a heart as big as the universe. You will be sadly missed but your memories will never be forgotten. You have left paw prints on the life and the soul of your family and for that they are truly blessed.

Wendy, we are here for you and your family whilst you go through this very difficult time. My love and thoughts are with you all xoxo

Run free beautiful girl :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I am so sorry. Tears of sadness for all Mischa and you endured in the quest for answers. My heart is with you as you take it one day at a time. I am here for you. Call if you need anything!!

Run free sweet Mischa and look for Gracie and all the others that have made that journey before you!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

It's just unfair. You did everything you could for her. She thanks you for that. I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Miesha. May the good memories be strong. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. She is free of pain, the greatest gift we can give. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  7. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

I'm so very sorry for your loss and please kn o w you are in our thoughts.
    Sleep softly dear Meisha.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so darn sorry and I know you did everything you possibly could for her.
    As stated, we're always here to talk and we understand just how devastating it is.

Run free beautiful Meisha. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. DD4MSpock

DD4MSpock Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry for your loss.

10. MischasMomma

MischasMomma Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Now I'm crying again. Wendy, you know my thoughts. You know I'm here for you. Please find even a tiny bit of comfort knowing you did everything you could for her. Miesha was lucky to get a momma like you, not everyone would have gone to the extent you did to try to figure this crap out. Love you Wendy, call me later if you feel up to it!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

I am so sorry for your loss.

12. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh that beautiful baby. I remember the day you posted the first picture you shared here (I think the last pic, too)...I thought "our babies are starting to look grown up," and THAT is one PRETTY girl!
    I canNOT stand that this happened, and I know life isn't fair, but this just seems TOO unfair.
    Mom O'Mary and I are absolutely heart-broken for you, and we know you fought for, and along with, your girl.
    Anything, any time...my ringer is on.
    Love

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Regalis

Regalis Notable member

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I was just reading through your thread on her when this popped up.

14. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh, Wendy, I am so sorry about this. Not letting myself cry right now. You put forth an incredible effort. She is loved so much!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  15. Drogon

Drogon $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG So very sorry! I know you did everything you could for her. Run free beautiful girl! :sorrow: Run free.
    Tears flowing

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

@Prushanks you did everything you could. I am so sorry you and your family had to go through this..know in your heart she is free from pain. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG, I am so sorry, we will be thinking and praying for you. It is so hard when we loss ones we love so much.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
    Run free Miesha

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I can not put into words how absolutely sorry I am. This is so saddening on so many levels. We all know you tried so hard and did everything you could to make her healthy again.
    Miesha you will be missed, we won't remember you as being sick, that wasnt who you were, we will remember the beautiful, silly, "brat" that you were. Run free baby girl, like we all know you love to do. I'm crying as I write this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Beerswimmer

Beerswimmer Member

Oh no. I'm so sorry for your family.

• Agree Agree x 1