Famous Dobermans!

Kendall Jenner has a Doberman as well. Fast forwarded all episodes to see even a peek of the pup, but nope.. not a chance. Also in the news making a big fuss (in Canada at least) her Dobe snapped or nipped someone, putting these poor pups in the limelight again. I can’t stand this. Why don’t people start to realize that whether it’s a chihuahua or a Great Dane, they will only be vicious depending on their upbringing.. same as people, geez. Hate seeing breeds/races under limelight for things they have no control over
I just looked at this pic for the first time. In the pic with the woman laying down, that Dobe looks like Oji!
 
I noticed an "Audible" commercial today with Kevin Hart.

I normally look away from commercials, but I didn't this time. I saw a C&D Doberman play a major role in the commercial.
Cool! Had to look the commercial up. I had heard he had a doberman but didn't realize he has two now. Funny thing about Kevin Hart is that he has said he is afraid of other dogs unless they are his own.

Roxy and Rosco
Screenshot_20201025-231201~2.webp

Screenshot_20201025-231316.webp

Screenshot_20201025-231518.webp
 
ooooooh great... I just saw that Britney Spears fiance gifted her a Doberman puppy :facepalm: "to be trained for protection." With all the attention she's been getting lately, this has me worried about a run on Dobe puppies...

Yup... When Britney sneezes, the world catches a cold! But, perhaps, not. After all, Kendall Jenner owns/owned a Dobie.
 
ooooooh great... I just saw that Britney Spears fiance gifted her a Doberman puppy :facepalm: "to be trained for protection." With all the attention she's been getting lately, this has me worried about a run on Dobe puppies...
Oh no. Who is going to take care of it? I think she has enough problems to deal with at the moment!
 
I guess Paris Jackson (Michael's daughter) has one too.
69511391-0-image-m-4_1680703968200.jpg
 

Back
Top