• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

European Doberman Breeder in Texas

LAF2018

My family was planning to get a European Doberman in about 3 weeks, but the breeder just contacted me this morning saying that our puppy had been bitten by a snake and died last night.
Does anyone know of a breeder in Texas? We are in southeast Texas, but if we need to travel to find a good breeder we will. We were so looking forward to adding a doberman to our family. Any help finding a breeder for European Dobermans would be wonderful!

the breeder just contacted me this morning saying that our puppy had been bitten by a snake and died last night.
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I have a friend in Houston who's Doberman was bit by a rattler not too long ago and he was under extra care for a while but thankfully he's okay now.

If you're looking for a Euro a good place to start would the UDC breeder referrals.
UDC Breeder Directory

Otherwise, if you're willing to have one flown to you and/or imported, your options would be much broader.

Hey there. So sad on the puppy! I wish I had a lot more information on breeders than I do, but I wish you the best in your quest!

So sorry to hear about your puppy. And yes I have a fantastic Euro breeder in DeSoto (DFW area) and she has a litter now. I don’t know if they’re all spoken for and she’s very picky who she sells her pups to.

This is the breeder @Doberman Gang is referring to.

Lots of breeders in Texas.

Check out the DPCA website for Texas breeders.

I got Ragnar in Richmond, but he is a North American not European.

@My2Girls Shadow is beautiful! The puppy pics are so cute, especially the belly shots lol.
Thank you.
Laural does a great job with the puppies. She has everything thought out from using different type of bowls and crates, not allowing them on furniture, all the way down to visitors only entering and exiting through certain doors.

Back