1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

European Doberman Breeder in Texas

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by LAF2018, Jul 27, 2018.

1. LAF2018

LAF2018 New Member

My family was planning to get a European Doberman in about 3 weeks, but the breeder just contacted me this morning saying that our puppy had been bitten by a snake and died last night.
    Does anyone know of a breeder in Texas? We are in southeast Texas, but if we need to travel to find a good breeder we will. We were so looking forward to adding a doberman to our family. Any help finding a breeder for European Dobermans would be wonderful!

• Empathetic Empathetic x 4
  2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I have a friend in Houston who's Doberman was bit by a rattler not too long ago and he was under extra care for a while but thankfully he's okay now.

If you're looking for a Euro a good place to start would the UDC breeder referrals.
    UDC Breeder Directory

Otherwise, if you're willing to have one flown to you and/or imported, your options would be much broader.

3. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Hey there. So sad on the puppy! I wish I had a lot more information on breeders than I do, but I wish you the best in your quest!

4. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Laural Harris is in the Dallas area. Omnia Paratus Dobermans

5. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

So sorry to hear about your puppy. And yes I have a fantastic Euro breeder in DeSoto (DFW area) and she has a litter now. I don’t know if they’re all spoken for and she’s very picky who she sells her pups to.

This is the breeder @Doberman Gang is referring to.

6. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

EB305F05-A819-4349-AF41-9FCCE00D9BF4.jpeg Here is a pic of these beautiful babies

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  7. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

D16E041B-9E87-4B6C-9C4D-9E9AB174C8FD.jpeg And one more for total cuteness!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Here’s a more recent pic of my Shadow who is from Laural’s litter 2 yrs ago. DAE00802-67D2-4400-AAC8-83415B614175.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Lots of breeders in Texas.

Check out the DPCA website for Texas breeders.

I got Ragnar in Richmond, but he is a North American not European.

10. CarolinaBeauty88

CarolinaBeauty88 New Member

Your dog is gorgeous!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

@My2Girls Shadow is beautiful! The puppy pics are so cute, especially the belly shots lol.

12. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Thank you.
    Laural does a great job with the puppies. She has everything thought out from using different type of bowls and crates, not allowing them on furniture, all the way down to visitors only entering and exiting through certain doors.

• Like Like x 4