Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Ear Taping using bumpers

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by FredC, Jan 12, 2009.

1. PixNix

PixNix Novitiate

When I view this logged I , I can’t see the images. They are blurry with watermarks. Any advice?

2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Maybe it's just the images that he pulled from the web – maybe they don't come with permission to use, so they are pixelated and with watermarks?

3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That is darn Photo Bucket and their new policy to linking photos to an outside site. Those are in my account (I think) but PB recently added their watermark to everything that is linked, even though it's in your own account and we did have permission.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Do you still have them Jan? Maybe you can download them to your PC and re-upload directly now? Otherwise I wonder if someone could recreate this since it is a sticky.

5. JanS

That's what I was thinking too since they should show up right in my PhotoBucket account. I thought I had them in my own files but I can't find them.

6. JanS

Fixed. That took a while since PB is insisting you buy something to access your account.... :thumbsdown:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1