Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Owner Found Dead in Backyard

Discussion in 'Canine News/Informative Articles' started by LifeofRubie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I could be wrong too. I was taking the information quoted here and it sounded like it was the dog. If it wasn't, placing him again will be difficult hearing his issues. This owner was not a newbie and even she had serious problems with him. I never take euthanasia lightly. But sometimes for the safety of everyone involved its the last resort. :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

Thank you for your perspective @Gatordogsrule and very sorry you lost a good friend in this. None of us here would give up on our dogs so we can absolutely sympathize with her struggles with Ranger and wanting to do good by him. Whenever these sensationalized stories hit the media, we default to the side of the dog because it's so unusual, but of course not unheard of, that a dog attacks its owner to this degree.

It sounds like you have a lot of experience in competing in different dog sports and have done a lot of training so I do hope you might stick around and offer some insight! This is a wonderful forum with open minded members who love to engage in conversation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1